blksheep

1st Topic in New section...

Deluth is top shelf. I've got a few t shirts from them and actually care what happens to them lol. Others like Fruit of the loom etc are like tissue paper in comparison and are diposable after getting grease, paint, caulk etc on them.

I do like their "ball room" jeans, but Diamond Gusset make the same thing and is one of the few jean companies that still manufacture in the USA. Most of the Deluth line is made else where. Good stuff no doubt but I'd rather add to MAGA if I can.

26 minutes ago, SmittyMHS said:

I do like their "ball room" jeans, but Diamond Gusset make the same thing and is one of the few jean companies that still manufacture in the USA. Most of the Deluth line is made else where. Good stuff no doubt but I'd rather add to MAGA if I can.

Crap, never even checked origin. Made in Vietnam but at least its not China.....still a great product. But they were a gift a few yrs back so not my fault lol.

On 2/4/2018 at 2:46 PM, Ray Ray said:

DeLuth is sub standard.  Carhart is more better 

Carhart anymore is too fashionable.  Theyre now gearing towards fashion and the millennials.  I cant find the same stuff i wore 30 years ago anymore. They discontinued alot of the good stuff.  Because the good stuff took ten years to wear out if youre in a trade that wears it everyday. 

1 minute ago, Golf battery said:

Carhart anymore is too fashionable.  Theyre now gearing towards fashion and the millennials.  I cant find the same stuff i wore 30 years ago anymore. They discontinued alot of the good stuff.  Because the good stuff took ten years to wear out if youre in a trade that wears it everyday. 

And that is smart on them.  Expand your clientele.   They have plenty of work wear along with street wear.

Think Dickies.  They are still worn by gear heads AND gang members in East LA.  Win win 

10 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Hah yeah right.  Gangs wore them 20 years ago.  I hear caterpillar is going to take over what carhartt lost.  

Fake News, its still worn in SoCal.  Wutang tried this with Carhart 20 years ago too but that was a fad.