Ray Ray

Best work/daily/range pants

Wrangler Men's Authentics Outdoor Performance Side Elastic Utility Pant, Fawn, 36X32 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073S65MDP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_9-PNBbAQK7B55

i recently bought a few pair of these to wear to work and I’m very happy with them. Nice and light , stretchy so they don’t bind up on you and nice looking too!

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

If we didn't buy clothes based on the CEO's political opinions then we all would be naked.  Or just wearing 5.11/Magpul/LApolice gear clothes.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

I'm not so sure "stretchy" and men's jeans should be listed together?

Ummmm.... oh, nevermind....

Maybe you sit behind a desk all day but i don’t. I’m out in the heat, bending lifting and stretching all day long so light and stretchy are definitely in the conversation if you do mens work for a living :p

• Like 1

The new "stretchy" pants are some of the most comfortable pants I have ever worn.  I have a pair of Dockers, and a pair of the 5.11 Defender Flex.  The 5.11's are my favorite, but they're expensive so I only have one pair and don't wear them often.  My wife has a pair from Eddie Bauer that feel quite nice, but they're also expensive if they're not on sale.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Or just wearing 5.11/Magpul/LApolice gear clothes.

Best summer work (landscaping) pants I had were Blackhawk ultralight I got a few years ago when Blackhawk sold out to PSA.  I wish I had bought more 'caus the three I bought are worn out.

51 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

If we didn't buy clothes based on the CEO's political opinions then we all would be naked.  Or just wearing 5.11/Magpul/LApolice gear clothes.

Don’t fund the hand that slaps you? Stop being stupid? Jus sayen 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JMich3 said:

bending lifting and stretching all day long so light and stretchy are definitely in the conversation

Well, OK... but you do know, you just described these:

81393414.jpg

Is that what you had in mind? :)

• Like 2

Lmao this threat is quite entertaining. 

Will be looking into some of these though, the walmart wrangler jeans havent been lasting too long for me. Most shredded and were trashed so i could use a few new pairs for the winter time.

2 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

I'll make this simple.  Carhartt if you can afford them, Dickies if you cant.

Correction:

Carhartt if you work outside (or you like east coast rap)

Dickies if you work inside (or you like west coast rap)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Correction:

Carhartt if you work outside (or you like east coast rap)

Dickies if you work inside (or you like west coast rap)

I wear both brands and listen to classic rock and metal, so there goes your theory.

• Like 2

Effff Levi's. They only make them for unicorn worshippers and women now anyway. For work I wear Haggar Cool 18 dress pants. Sweat wicking, no ironing required, elastic waistband, and I can squat in them. I have to check if they make cargo pants. 

Range pants are Blackhawk ultralight. I got them on sale for $10 a pair. I should have bought 50 pair. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Range pants are Blackhawk ultralight. I got them on sale for $10 a pair. I should have bought 50 pair. :D

Looks like you got the closeout deal too.  Remember how some were getting a bonus discount and the price was only $5/pair.  Man, I really wish I bought more, they were the ultimate work pants for those 100 degree days.

20 hours ago, bennj said:

I get Lee's relaxed fit when on sale at Kohl's, don't like anything that rides low on the waist or tight fitting (6'2`/170 lbs.), but can we get back to the guy who likes the feel of his wife's Eddie Bauers?

I don't understand what the fuss is all about.  I find them to be a little tight in the crotch, but are otherwise comfortable :dontknow:

• Like 1

I have 2 pairs of Carhartt B299 khakis that just won’t quit. I affectionately call them my “executive carhartts” and have worn them everywhere from the range to the trail to my office (it was a stretch, but I didn’t like them anyway!). Naturally, they are discontinued.

On 9/18/2018 at 10:02 AM, monmouth said:

I use Duluth Fire Hose Flex pants for every day work and range activity.  Plenty of pockets to access easily as I carry/holster, decent stretch, tough material, and a great warranty.  If you wait for the holidays, you can get them 20% off as well. 

+1