Downtownv

NRA backs lawsuit claiming NJ handgun policy is ‘unconstitutional’

@Downtownv

I give you a lot of credit - but I personally think you are wasting your time - you are attempting to fight a machine that has a culture of disdain for the civilian.

there is no culture of freedom in this state among law enforcement.

There are some - that get it - for the most part they do not.

Can you imagine you ARE successful in this states culture of firearms hatred - and carry?  I must be honest I would not trust that you would have  fair and equitable treatment if stopped

not trying to dissuade you but I cannot see any positive light or upside to the denial.

I do honestly hope you 

2 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

@Downtownv

I give you a lot of credit - but I personally think you are wasting your time - you are attempting to fight a machine that has a culture of disdain for the civilian.

there is no culture of freedom in this state among law enforcement.

There are some - that get it - for the most part they do not.

Can you imagine you ARE successful in this states culture of firearms hatred - and carry?  I must be honest I would not trust that you would have  fair and equitable treatment if stopped

not trying to dissuade you but I cannot see any positive light or upside to the denial.

I do honestly hope you 

The founders fought the most powerful military force in the world, oft times, right does triumph over evil...

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

The founders fought the most powerful military force in the world, oft times, right does triumph over evil...

......u are right.......  let's hope you have favorable winds.....to sail to that triumph

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Do or do not...

do not dissuade the do’ers if you are a 

do nothing ‘er 

ergo, politely; Stfu!

In this instance I am a do nothing. .... i have no stomach for the denial to potentialilly hinder additional freedoms elsewhere.  

No offense see taken to the stfu

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

@gleninjersey don’t be the guy that wears a t shirt that says “ I jus make a lot of suggestions on the intronet “

jus sayen bro...

too good for that.

Next time I spend my summer weekends canvassing neighborhoods collecting signatures for Recall Sweeney or volunteering making calls on behalf of the NRA during the governor's race or volunteering for Kim's "Get Out The Vote" campaign I'll make sure to look for you among the other volunteers.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Next time I spend my summer weekends canvassing neighborhoods collecting signatures for Recall Sweeney or volunteering making calls on behalf of the NRA during the governor's race or volunteering for Kim's "Get Out The Vote" campaign I'll make sure to look for you among the other volunteers.

He gotcha there, Zeke! Glen is VERY active.

7 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Got me 2 orange shirts also

jus sayen 

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

He gotcha there, Zeke! Glen is VERY active.

You got a scary orange shirt?

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Got me 2 orange shirts also

jus sayen 

You got a scary orange shirt?

Hey, wait a minute! I spent many nights on the phone for that NRA phone bank... I didn't get no stinkin' T-shirt! What the hell??? :angry:

• Like 1

Just two? That's cute.

Those shirts were so hideous I don't think Golf Battery, Kevin123 and I could have given them away at the both we manned at The Outdoorsman Expo we organized and worked all weekend trying to get people to sign the recall petition and asking them to volunteer to walk with us to collect signatures on the forthcoming weekends.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gleninjersey said:

I got one at the kickoff.  But if I had one for everyday I drove down to South Jersey and worked for the recall I could wear one every day for a week and still have a few fresh ones for the following week.

Damn shame the recall didn't work.  That would have been YUGE!

Concur , but that’s the past

11 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

......u are right.......  let's hope you have favorable winds.....to sail to that triumph

In this instance I am a do nothing. .... i have no stomach for the denial to potentialilly hinder additional freedoms elsewhere.  

No offense see taken to the stfu

Are you kidding about a denial "hindering additional freedoms elsewhere"?   You have got to be kidding.  Move to a shall issue state, they don't care about a NJ denial.  As a matter of fact most don't ask.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JC_68Westy said:

Are you kidding about a denial "hindering additional freedoms elsewhere"?   You have got to be kidding.  Move to a shall issue state, they don't care about a NJ denial.  As a matter of fact most don't ask.

No I am not kidding - at all - I am actively researching the states that I want to possible relocate to - to see if this is actually an issue - or just internet hyperbole.

VT no issue - I am going to be checking SC and GA - if I can find out anything I will report back.

Just now, bhunted said:

SC law enforcement division - nothing on the application form and/or mentioned in the documentation makes any reference to any prior denials of right to carry for any reason.

SC - has it's own CWP training process and qualification that should be met - we do have a resident South Carolinian - :)

Paging @Old School  SC CWP - any questions about prior denials as it may pertain to an application in another state that was denied for whatever reason - here meaning lack of justifiable need....  

1 minute ago, 1LtCAP said:

ha! that's awesome sir!! they thought they were gonna make him spend even more on that.

I am to please.  That goes generally for you guys on here.  If it's firearm related and we can work it easily into the schedule, free of charge.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BobA said:

Elaborate please. 

He must transport it to and from work just like going to a range. Unloaded in separate container from ammo.

On 2/12/2018 at 9:55 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

Hey, wait a minute! I spent many nights on the phone for that NRA phone bank... I didn't get no stinkin' T-shirt! What the hell??? :angry:

Youre more than welcome to my orange freddy krueger shirt.  

• Like 2