remixer

7am Call from a Customer

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Pros:

1) Fresh crab soup... oh, delish! Reason enough right there.   We dont know how fresh

2) OMG...Road trip! Seriously? There ARE no bad road trips.  With Capt14k

3) Gettysburg. (Should be on everyone's bucket list).  I would go there

4) Just think: your customer service... will become the stuff of LEGEND!   Already a Legend :)

Cons:

1) 6 hrs of nonstop conspiracy theories? Meh. 

...Way more pro's than con's - DO IT!

• Like 1

See even Peel agrees. Now that I posted what they are how could anyone argue picking them up isn't a good idea. It pains me to have to ship them across the pond as it is. However I trust my German Friend to package them well. Germans are meticulous Packers. I don't necessarily trust the importer to open them and repack them as well for the final leg from Maryland to NJ.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, capt14k said:

See even Peel agrees. Now that I posted what they are how could anyone argue picking them up isn't a good idea. It pains me to have to ship them across the pond as it is. However I trust my German Friend to package them well. Germans are meticulous Packers. I don't necessarily trust the importer to open them and repack them as well for the final leg from Maryland to NJ.

Why do you hate Americans.

• Like 1

Why do you hate Americans.

I don't hate Americans, but let's face it most Americans do not put the same effort into their work or have the same attention to detail as Germans. German Americans are the exception to most Americans. The Swiss and Finns too.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, capt14k said:

I don't hate Americans, but let's face it most Americans do not put the same effort into their work or have the same attention to detail as Germans. German Americans are the exception to most Americans. The Swiss and Finns too.

You clearly have never opened a crate from HK Germany!!!! Hard to explain pre-scratched at the factory to people that think they care about packing!!!!

You clearly have never opened a crate from HK Germany!!!! Hard to explain pre-scratched at the factory to people that think they care about packing!!!!
They probably have immigrants working there

• Like 1

12 hours ago, remixer said:

7:30am i get a call from @capt14k.

The call went like this..

Capt: Do you like Blue Crabs?

Me: Why?

Capt: I'm just asking.

Me: Not sure why?

Capt: I wanna buy you some She-crab soup from Maryland.

Me: So your going to Maryland to pick it up?

Capt: No we are going together and while we are there ill take you to Gettysburg PA to experience some Histroy and Pickup the 8 rifles i just imported.

Me: Silence......

So the question is..
Do i travel 6 hours in a car with @capt14k (Both ways) to eat soup and pick up his rifles. I leave this up to the Forum members.

ROAD TRIP

10 hours ago, capt14k said:

Who's the importer?

Just now, capt14k said:

MMB Imports. Took almost a year to get ATF Import Permits and German Export Permits but all paperwork is now in order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've dealt with them before, did they tell you you could come pick them up? I wanted to do so and they told me they didn't do in person pick ups.

That said, their packaging was not a problem from what I recall - I think they may be German Americans, LOL

I'm saying poll is leaning my direction.

For the record[mention=3597]Remixer[/mention] has never been to Gettysburg.

There is also a great little gun store just outside Gettysburg. No black rifles so@Remixer probably won't be interested.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:40 PM, capt14k said:

She said it wasn't a problem when we spoke about it. I thought she was a one woman show. I've never dealt with anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll keep that in mind if I have them import anything else. I think it's a husband and wife team, probably working out of their house - at least that was the impression I got. Maybe they opened some sort of shop since I last dealt with them? I think they also do gun shows in Maryland.