Bully

Sights for a CZ P-01

I'm coming to the conclusion that the sights on my P-01 aren't amazing.  I shoot the gun a bit and like it, and trust it enough that it's my "HD" gun.  But the sights are not awesome.  Part of that is that I'm for sure suffering a downhill slide in vision.  Getting older and wearing glasses more and more kinda proves that out.  So I'm beginning my sight shopping.  

I'm looking for something that is somewhat low profile, but can be hooked on clothing to rack the slide.  And I'd like something that is illuminated.  Tritium is an option.  I figure, by the time it wears out I'll be ok with buying another set of sights.  However if there is something else out there worth looking at, I'll look at it.  

I also like 3 dot sights and want an illuminated rear sight.  I don't want a black, target sight, rear sight and an illuminated front.  Some kind of illuminated rear is a must.  

My light is heading out for repair.  I normally run a light on the pistol, but am not sure when it will be back from Streamlight.  

Any and all suggestions are welcome.  Thanks in advance.