GunsnFreedom

capt14k V remixer: The Poll

Addressing Gettysburg: The Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should remixer Go To Gettysburg with capt14k To Pickup Guns?

• Holy fresh chowder, YES!
    • Too many conspiracies for one road trip, NO!

Thank you guys, and I of course vote Yes to the road trip.

Since it was asked below here is the initial thread with description and pics of what I am looking to pickup from importer. Post 26.

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/89823-7am-Call-from-a-Customer

I voted yes because they both have a great reputation and I have done business with remixer.  The only question I have is what guns are they picking up?  Hopefully CMP but I don't think they are in PA.  Will we get a chance to participate?

Just wanted to thank the best FFL in NJ[mention=3597]Remixer[/mention] from Monmouth Arms for taking the ride with me to Maryland to pick up my rifles. I don't know if there is another FFL in America that would leave 4:45am Sunday morning to pick up his customers rifles with him.

5b56981355c981a0a3f28ebaa5217091.jpg

d44661fcc4f2eac542ce059cfaa2cc0c.jpg

• Like 4

Capt,
Glad to hear and see the trip was a success.
Nice bunch of Rifles, What exactly did you get. I see a couple K98's a Mosin, a Carcano ?
Tony

Thank You

Swiss K11 All Matching including the matching Sawback bayonet (not pictured). Also P marked.

1922 Brazilian Carbine Mostly matching.

1935 Peruvian Short All Matching

1935 Chilean Carbine All Matching

1936 K98k S/42 Norwegian (bought here)

Right Row Top to Bottom

1909 Peruvian Long All Matching Including the Bolt.

1935 Brazilian Long All Matching 3 Digit Serial.

1908 Uruguay Long Mauser All Matching

1952 Hungarian 91/30 All Matching

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It was a nice trip.

In preparation for the trip I ate a hardy dinner of Mediterranean food including spicy liver cubes. Figuring Capt would suffer then entire trip but sadly my preemptive strike came much earlier which cause my wife to take the brunt of it.

Capt picks me up at 4:45am and immediately says we should have left at 5:45am.
Then watched a him order a very girlie kinda coffee which i found amusing and to top it off cleaning out quick check of all change. Overall the ride was nice. Conversation was good until he says
"we will get stopped because of my carry permits to which i thought "he's bat shit crazy". Then asks me if i have my FFL on me in-case.. (Don't ask why he asked that, I did not ask) i just LOL'd

not more then 5 minutes into Maryland i hear him say "We picked up 2 troopers not sure where they came from" i look back an sure nuff there are 2 state troopers behind us i said its 7am... its coffee time which turned out to be true. Went to Wawa with the troopers had my second coffee and capt had him 4th piss.

After what seemed like 30 Piss breaks (He needs medical attention) we arrive at the super secret location with a horse track in the middle.. My Waze tells us to go into a tunnel and enter the center of the track LOL. Lucky for us the importer called us and said stop and ill drive to you.

The importers were a nice bunch.. Husband and wife...  It was nice meeting them. We spoke about She crab soup, pork roll and Scraple.

Ended up home at 11:30am.

It was enjoyable with good conversation. Good Road trip. Pics below.

IMG_4769.thumb.JPG.e7bab2a76c542c9d0b91b498976179a6.JPG

IMG_4768.thumb.JPG.7113888068baf67e8c5da29eba786faa.JPG

IMG_4766.thumb.JPG.6a57ddb975925ad342efd1cb4e3c0346.JPG

IMG_4767.thumb.JPG.fa9f762e2492dbb6b3e4c72ce02b2a44.JPG

These 4 pictures were the only ones to pass capt's censors.

On 4/5/2018 at 8:50 PM, cabalrayz said:

UPDATE:  I've received confirmation that the roadtrip is a GO and will happen this Sunday.

Some how you knew before me LOL

• Like 2

That literally had me laughing out loud and was all true, except he left out I drank a large Macchiato and 3 litres of Smart Water. I drink minimum 8 litres of water a day. I piss clear, so it's healthy (I think), but annoying for trying to make time. I also introduced[mention=3597]Remixer[/mention] to the fact Taco Bell has breakfast. Bacon Crunch Wraps are awesome. I grabbed us each one since I had to piss at that time too.

• Like 2