pbkid6974

Ptr-32 compliance work

Its been a while since I've been on here. A friend from California has agreed to sell me his ptr-32 sincehe doesn't wasn't to register it as an assault weapon under their new laws. Checked the list and it's not in there but I still need to have a muzzle device put on it as he has a flash hider. Looking for shop recommendations in the Monmouth county area to do transfer and compliance work. Any info is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dude! Nice pick up. They're such cool rifles. I've been wanting one for a while, just haven't crossed the asking price for one.

As Rob said, let Steve at Monmouth Arms take care of you. Tell him you know Drez. He does great work and it's a good time hanging out in the shop. 

Dude! Nice pick up. They're such cool rifles. I've been wanting one for a while, just haven't crossed the asking price for one.
As Rob said, let Steve at Monmouth Arms take care of you. Tell him you know Drez. He does great work and it's a good time hanging out in the shop. 
Yea, I've shot it a few times, it's really nice. Ive been bugging him about selling it to me for like 2 years now. he took meticulous care of it.

6 hours ago, remixer said:

Yup we can do it

Steve - If its a newer one it has 5/8-24 barrel threads, but if it'a an older one

it may have the 15/1 metric threads. In that case I have the HK muzzle brakes 

in stock if you need one......................

Steve - If its a newer one it has 5/8-24 barrel threads, but if it'a an older one
it may have the 15/1 metric threads. In that case I have the HK muzzle brakes 
in stock if you need one......................
I'm not sure which threads are on it. Friend I'm buying it from says it's a gen 2 but has 15x1 thread pitch. From my research, there were some early gen2 rifles with 15x1. So once it gets here we'll be able to check.