TokenEntry

Rochelle Hathaway of Taran Tactical

Taran Tactical cuts ties with Rochelle Hathaway on Jan. 30th, 2018. This was due to her comments regarding 2A rights in an interview with Glamour magazine at the 2018 Shot Show. This is not surprising to me as people will exploit the Second Amendment to further their careers especially those in Hollywood.

Link - Glamour Magazine article

Link - Guns Ammo Tactical Daily

Link - Taran Tactical FaceBook post

Link - Colion Noir article

Regards,

TokenEntry

*Looks like I posted this in the wrong forum. Moderators please move to General or 1st Amendment Lounge.

Edited by TokenEntry
Additional Link added

To save a click

What do you say to people who question the value of a private citizen owning a gun?
I think that if there were less guns, there would be less shootings, period. If the government came in and decided to take the guns away, I wouldn’t be mad about it. I think it’s important to be able to feel safe in your home, but you don’t need more than three guns. You don’t need to own a semiautomatic weapon or a silencer.

When mass shootings or school shootings happen—like the one this week—does it ever make you rethink your position?
Going to the Second Amendment, I don’t think they had AK-47s and everything else in mind [when they imagined] the right to bear arms and protecting yourself. At SHOT show, you can kind of see how much it’s evolved into thousands and thousands of people dumping millions and millions of dollars into the industry…. I guess I’d say it’s almost unfortunate people think that they need so much.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RecessedFilter said:

Taran Tactical is a joke and a great example of a creepy old guy and his specific sponsor practices coming back to bite him.

I have a feeling he (Taran) is more interested in money and vagina than he is in the 2A.

• Like 1

The way it reads makes me think they forgot to ask those questions and just made them up. Who could possibly be that stupid to provide those answers when working for a company involved in firearms training?

On 2/11/2018 at 8:53 AM, RecessedFilter said:

This was like 2 or 3 weeks ago lol. Sometimes this forum is living in the dark ages! 

Taran Tactical is a joke and a great example of a creepy old guy and his specific sponsor practices coming back to bite him.

Sadly, but sometimes true. I only found out about this after seeing random recommended Youtube videos that came up from Shot Show products I was viewing. Of course ARFcom has a 21 page topic about it since 01/30/2018. However, my preference is stay on this gun board than to deal with ARFcom.

If Rochelle Hathaway wants to continue her hobby in the shooting sports, she should foot the bill herself going forward, IMO. I cannot seeing anyone that will continue to sponsor her after making that interview.

FYI - For those TWD and Punisher fans. Jon Bernthal is not an advocate for the 2A rights.

Regards,

TokenEntry

4 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I have a feeling he (Taran) is more interested in money and vagina than he is in the 2A.

My thoughts exactly. I have no interest in his company and the services or parts they make so I couldn't care less. Yeah, some of the chicks may be hot but I'd prefer to watch a good looking woman like Lena Miculek or Nanaka smoke a comp than some idiot like Leaspeed or another gunbunny lower my IQ. Bunnies like that have a guy that throws them into it for likes on Instagram. Those guys are all cuck's.

1 hour ago, ChrisJM981 said:

The way it reads makes me think they forgot to ask those questions and just made them up. Who could possibly be that stupid to provide those answers when working for a company involved in firearms training?

There are people out there that stupid. I know it's hard to believe haha. This is a prime example.

The Hugh Hefner of shooting is lucky he cut ties with her immediately, whether he gave a shit about her or not. But whether or not he did, I feel like many gun guys would forget about it soon enough especially when there are tits involved.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

My thoughts exactly. I have no interest in his company and the services or parts they make so I couldn't care less. Yeah, some of the chicks may be hot but I'd prefer to watch a good looking woman like Lena Miculek or Nanaka smoke a comp than some idiot like Leaspeed or another gunbunny lower my IQ.

I am wondering if he (Taran) is trying to do a few things here.   One, keeping his hollywood elite clientele and friends happy with being pro 2A BUT.....

And two, keeping his name relevant with "us" by having his girls act like women in gun movies.  Wild, free spirited and sexual.

Either way, I don't like him.

Dowidzenia 

Ray Ray

Going to the Second Amendment, I don’t think they had AK-47s and everything else in mind [when they imagined] the right to bear arms and protecting yourself. 

Going to the first amenment, I don't think they had the web, instagram, facebook and everything else in mind [when they imagined] providing the ability for you to make an ass out of yourself at light speed.

• Like 2