Received my CCW for Utah in the mail the other day and I've never even been to Utah. How different "these UNITED" states are supposed to be. Think there would be any chance I could walk down the street of NJ one day before I die and conceal a weapon legally? I guess I'll just stay in the woods and trees and throw on some camo. WOW thunderstorm in NJ today. Feb 3rd, basically mid winter here and Thunderstorm. Can't go to the range, to crowded on weekends, can't fly my drone to wet out side. We need a super range down here. These small 12 lane ranges get too full over the weekends. I spend $350 or $250 for membership for privladged lane use, extra time on the lanes, etc....next time I go I'll just take out my gear to my car, turn around and walk back in for another lane. It does indicate on the advertisement members have priority over non-members. Who's got some money? Need a mega range in NJ.

I did nh.  100$ no questions asked for most.  And takes about 2 weeks to get back.  For most citizens.  

You need Florida and Utah if you plan on traveling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Received my CCW for Utah in the mail the other day and I've never even been to Utah. How different "these UNITED" states are supposed to be. Think there would be any chance I could walk down the street of NJ one day before I die and conceal a weapon legally? I guess I'll just stay in the woods and trees and throw on some camo. WOW thunderstorm in NJ today. Feb 3rd, basically mid winter here and Thunderstorm. Can't go to the range, to crowded on weekends, can't fly my drone to wet out side. We need a super range down here. These small 12 lane ranges get too full over the weekends. I spend $350 or $250 for membership for privladged lane use, extra time on the lanes, etc....next time I go I'll just take out my gear to my car, turn around and walk back in for another lane. It does indicate on the advertisement members have priority over non-members. Who's got some money? Need a mega range in NJ.

UHGC in Monroe Twp Middlesex County 30 lanes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk