Krdshrk

MidwayUSA - IMI 5.56 55gr M193 - $289.99/1200 Free Shipping (24c/round)

midwayUSA is flexing my credit card's muscles with these deals. When you can get ammo for so cheap you don't need to really think about it.

On 2/27/2018 at 6:37 PM, Old Glock guy said:

Great deal!  You can never have too much ammo.  

In normal situations I would agree...but when you're thinking of moving far enough away that you'd normally fly, and realize that almost any moving company won't touch the stuff, things get a little awkward. Let's just say that I might be making a very long drive with a few hundred extra pounds in my trunk at some point in the next few months. :lol:

13 hours ago, Persona non grata said:

In normal situations I would agree...but when you're thinking of moving far enough away that you'd normally fly, and realize that almost any moving company won't touch the stuff, things get a little awkward. Let's just say that I might be making a very long drive with a few hundred extra pounds in my trunk at some point in the next few months. :lol:

It's ORM-D, not hazmat, you can ship it to yourself as well. 

it's still selling for pretty cheap. .26/round instead of .24/round and free shippiing. It's a solid deal IMO. I've shot a lot of this ammo lately because of how cheap it's been, and for 55 grain it's probably the cleanest 55gr I've shot.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/266013/imi-ammunition-556x45mm-nato-62-grain-m855-ss109-penetrator-full-metal-jacket-boat-tail-box-of-450-15-boxes-of-30

1 minute ago, JR88USMC said:

it's still selling for pretty cheap. .26/round instead of .24/round and free shippiing. It's a solid deal IMO. I've shot a lot of this ammo lately because of how cheap it's been, and for 55 grain it's probably the cleanest 55gr I've shot.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/266013/imi-ammunition-556x45mm-nato-62-grain-m855-ss109-penetrator-full-metal-jacket-boat-tail-box-of-450-15-boxes-of-30

That's the 62gr M855 at .28/round... but still under 30c/round which is good.  

5 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

It's ORM-D, not hazmat, you can ship it to yourself as well. 

Yes, but why would I want to spend a few hundred dollars on that? I’d probably be better selling it at a slight loss and buying new than shipping it. 

43 minutes ago, JR88USMC said:

I don't like pentration, said @Zeke

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

That's the 62gr M855 at .28/round... but still under 30c/round which is good.  

yeah that is a good price, damn I guess all their 55 grain is finally sold out. I already bought 3k of the 55 grain, at least i'll be good for a while :lol: 

4 hours ago, JR88USMC said:

yeah that is a good price, damn I guess all their 55 grain is finally sold out. I already bought 3k of the 55 grain, at least i'll be good for a while :lol: 

Minus 150 rounds to me papi!

22 hours ago, JR88USMC said:

Did you order 3 cases? Mine were 1200 rounds per case (40 boxes of 30), so check it out. You might have 3600 rounds (Less your payment to Ray Ray Jenner). 

Did you order 3 cases? Mine were 1200 rounds per case (40 boxes of 30), so check it out. You might have 3600 rounds (Less your payment to Ray Ray Jenner). 

I ordered 2 of 1200, then just cases of 450 every so often if I saw the deal was still happening. At $115+ free shipping you can’t beat that.