Mrs. Peel

Public Service Announcement: Valentine's Day in 2 Days!

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Awwwwww... geez, now you're making me well up... :cray: Remember that old expression: there's a lid for every pot! 

nah. don't sweat it. it's been a long while.

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

If you had a jeep, you would be neck deap in vag.

i do have a jeep. 89 wrangler. didn't help, lolol

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Funny story, years back (when I was young, thin and hot, LOL)... I was on business travel in Dallas. It was like another planet. Men wouldn't just open the door... Noooooo, they'd RUN to get the door, tip their hats, give you a big smile and a "howdy", flirt a little. It was VERY good for a girl's ego! I won't lie... relocation to TX crossed my mind!

SMILING, HOWDY, and FLIRTING! how is that not RAPE?, they should be brought up on charges.  Feminism killed Chivalry :p

• Like 1

Just now, cabalrayz said:

SMILING, HOWDY, and FLIRTING! how is that not RAPE?, they should be brought up on charges.  Feminism killed Chivalry :p

:facepalm:... sadly, I see your point! Romance has gotten complicated lately, huh? What a shame. I'd hate to be a single guy in this environment. It's cray-cray. 

1 minute ago, 1LtCAP said:

uuhh....no, lololol

“ you won’t be lonely, at farmers only... com”

oh, it’s in your head now. I know, I know.

2 minutes ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Be still my heart! And Happy Valentine's Day to Mrs. Zeke, get her something nice! :D

She has me.... I’m a prize. Ask @Mrs. Peel

You're all giving me an idea. It'll be a little late, but I'm going to apply for a few P2Ps and buy myself something nice and shiny for Valentine's Day. Something in a 9mm...

It's been 6 years since my husband passed away and I've tried to sleep through holidays. Yup, a nice shiny (or not shiny) gun should help! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gunsrlegal said:

You're all giving me an idea. It'll be a little late, but I'm going to apply for a few P2Ps and buy myself something nice and shiny for Valentine's Day. Something in a 9mm...

It's been 6 years since my husband passed away and I've tried to sleep through holidays. Yup, a nice shiny (or not shiny) gun should help! :rolleyes:

Sounds like a hell of an idea! May I recommend a lovely Glock 19?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Funny story, years back (when I was young, thin and hot, LOL)... I was on business travel in Dallas. It was like another planet. Men wouldn't just open the door... Noooooo, they'd RUN to get the door, tip their hats, give you a big smile and a "howdy", flirt a little. It was VERY good for a girl's ego! I won't lie... relocation to TX crossed my mind!

Interesting you mention this.

When I was in Australia in 1968, Australian women loved American guys.  I was asking the Australian girl I was with why as I opened a door for her.  Her response was, "That for example.  If I was with an Australian man I wouldn't get through that door unless I opened it myself".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Absolutely!! I'm glad this thread inspired you. Every year I buy myself a Christmas present and I say its "from my mom" because if she were still with us she'd make sure I had something pretty under the tree. That habit was inspired by the first Christmas after she passed - when my dad and brother bought me a "battery booster" and some other practical guy-type gift. Thoughtful, yes, but seriously depressing! 

So, you do what you gotta do to make yourself happy!

1 minute ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Ohhhh, I think that's a helluvan idea! I think I definitely need to add a lovely G19 to my collection. Thanks for the recommendation.

There ya go! Go get it! Happy Valentine's Day. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zeke said:

She has me.... I’m a prize. Ask @Mrs. Peel

Seriously, you're looking for a recommendation from ME?? Ohhhh, that's funny! I feel nothing but a tidal wave of pity for Mrs. Zeke - with her infinite patience which you manage to try daily.

• Like 2

Oh how I wish my wife was more of a gun person! I enjoy collecting guns and nice watches. She says I can only shoot one gun at time so there is no need for more than one! She also points to her $30 Timex and says her watch does the same job as my $2,000 Omega! I can't fight the logic so I just fight with her!:(

Just now, GRIZ said:

I went a long time before I got a quality 22 DA revolver.  I picked up a 617 at a bargain price.  I shoot that 22 handgun more than any other since.

Same got mine used (never fired) for cheap from a guy moving to Canada. I rarely take out my half dozen other 22 handguns anymore.  Best part is being a revolver it runs all ammo flawlessly.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyB said:

Oh how I wish my wife was more of a gun person! I enjoy collecting guns and nice watches. She says I can only shoot one gun at time so there is no need for more than one! She also points to her $30 Timex and says her watch does the same job as my $2,000 Omega! I can't fight the logic so I just fight with her!:(

So what do you get her for Valentine's Day?