Mrs. Peel

Public Service Announcement: Valentine's Day in 2 Days!

Just now, Mrs. Peel said:

Hey, if it makes her happy... that's fortunate! Vive la difference!

I would love to buy her a shiny new gun for Valentines Day! I just have to continue to sneak them into the house after she falls asleep and pray she never catches me in the act!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gunsrlegal said:

You're all giving me an idea. It'll be a little late, but I'm going to apply for a few P2Ps and buy myself something nice and shiny for Valentine's Day. Something in a 9mm...

It's been 6 years since my husband passed away and I've tried to sleep through holidays. Yup, a nice shiny (or not shiny) gun should help! :rolleyes:

May I suggest a shotgun for the lady?

@GramGun79 apparently has exquisite taste, I’m sure he’d suggest something rill nice...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Its cause your "jeep" isnt technically a "jeep".  

Haha, don't I know it.  My first car was actually an 89 Cherokee 4.0 2 door.  I wish it was in better condition, I would love it now.  I'm going to get rid of the Compass for a Durango soon.  Need room for the kiddos.

1 minute ago, GunsnFreedom said:

Haha, don't I know it.  My first car was actually an 89 Cherokee 4.0 2 door.  I wish it was in better condition, I would love it now.  I'm going to get rid of the Compass for a Durango soon.  Need room for the kiddos.

Grand Cherokee son, be a real playa.

Just now, Ray Ray said:

Grand Cherokee son, be a real playa.

They're the same chassis/powertrain/running gear.  In fact they're made on the same line!  The Durango has a third row and is 6" longer.  Same price point.  It's the room I am looking for.

Admittedly I waffle between the two.

• Like 1

Just now, GunsnFreedom said:

They're the same chassis/powertrain/running gear.  In fact they're made on the same line!  The Durango has a third row and is 6" longer.  Same price point.  It's the room I am looking for.

Admittedly I waffle between the two.

I bleed jeep, there's only one.  

• Like 2

How did my sweet, innocent Valentine's Day reminder turn into a thread about how "deep in vag" your wheels will - or will not - get you? 

Seriously! This really took a bad turn. And as usual, it's @Ray Ray's fault. For shame, Ray Ray... for shame!  I guess we've all learned a lesson: never trust a guy in a tiara. :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

How did my sweet, innocent Valentine's Day reminder turn into a thread about how "deep in vag" your wheels will - or will not - get you? 

Seriously! This really took a bad turn. And as usual, it's @Ray Ray's fault. For shame, Ray Ray... for shame!  I guess we've all learned a lesson: never trust a guy in a tiara. :facepalm:

I guess Valentine’s Day means something different for each one of us....:unsure:

• Like 4

This thread sure has taken some interesting turns! I'll avoid the Jeeps and vag discussion.

As for my gift to myself, don't think I'm shotgun ready yet, @Zeke. I'm still working on my cross-eye dominance issue with a long gun. I had been hoping to get some practice and pointers during the anti-Super Bowl shoot.

I don't mind Glocks, I own a G26 @GRIZ. I guess it is like eating at Arby's, but it gets the job done. I wouldn't mind the single-stack G43.

I'll be getting three permits, which equals three presents. One will probably be a revolver, that one can be shiny! :hunter:

• Like 4

Mrs WP22 really enjoys cutting the grass. I don't know why but she does. I think I'll get the tractor blades sharpened, change the oil, filter and spark plug. I probably should spring for a new battery too. Sometimes the Mrs has to call me to jump it with the car and I know how much she hates to bother me.

• Like 2

Just now, WP22 said:

Mrs WP22 really enjoys cutting the grass. I don't know why but she does. I think I'll get the tractor blades sharpened, change the oil, filter and spark plug. I probably should spring for a new battery too. Sometimes the Mrs has to call me to jump it with the car and I know how much she hates to bother me.

Selfless acts like this is why Valentine’s Day was created. That and the “big hallmark.”