45Doll

Murphy's Stacked Anti-Gun 'Roundtable'

For those of you that don't belong to ANJRPC, here is today's posting from them covering a 'round-table' I didn't hear anything about. A video of the whole cabal is here.

They publicly discussed a 10-round mag limit. No surprise there, but I'm wondering if they've realized the folly of trying a 5-round limit.

Sanctimonious, virtue-signaling twits who don't seem to realize that CAREER CRIMINALS are the threat, not us. Some may be well-intentioned, but they're still grossly misinformed. Things are going to get ugly if this cabal is influencing the legislation.

• Like 9

Saw the note from ANRPC, and listening to the discussion now.

So much wrong in New Jersey, and they choose to spend their time obsessing on how to make things tougher for gun owners. 

BTW, they keep saying that we have strong laws, but we haven't gone far enough.  How far do they believe we have to go?  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

BTW, they keep saying that we have strong laws, but we haven't gone far enough.  How far do they believe we have to go?  

In this Nanny State?  They won't be happy until they've banned nerf guns and limited super soakers to 10 ml or less!

• Like 3

I just watched it.  All examples regarding personal gun issues they pointed out are already illegal.  The best case is they get overly agressive and to make court challenges easier.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GunsnFreedom said:

It worked in DC

and NY and CA on some of the crazy parts 

1 hour ago, Old Glock guy said:

Saw the note from ANRPC, and listening to the discussion now.

So much wrong in New Jersey, and they choose to spend their time obsessing on how to make things tougher for gun owners. 

all out ban is the mission.

1 hour ago, Old Glock guy said:

they keep saying that we have strong laws, but we haven't gone far enough.  How far do they believe we have to go?  

As far as they can, in reality.  Until the courts, the elected citizens or legalities stop them.

• Like 1

This is what gets me---all these groups spew the same BS of "common sense registrations...common sense background checks....common sense ID cards..." then they go into a state that has all these thing plus numerous additional crazy laws and it's STILL not enough. Go figure....something tells me they're full of BS and once again a sober reminder to NEVER, EVER give up and inch to these people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikelets456 said:

This is what gets me---all these groups spew the same BS of "common sense registrations...common sense background checks....common sense ID cards..." then they go into a state that has all these thing plus numerous additional crazy laws and it's STILL not enough. Go figure....something tells me they're full of BS and once again a sober reminder to NEVER, EVER give up and inch to these people.

But do not ever mention identification to vote........................... :)

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, mikelets456 said:

in one of the threads where some were saying they were willing to compromise in order to get national recip......the above is exactly why i say no compromise. it's their time to compromise. not ours.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

"Pass the magazine clip capacity ..."   What an IDIOT.

:puke:

Somebody who says this, is uneducated in the subject and cannot pass laws on things he or she is uneducated in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Somebody who says this, is uneducated in the subject and cannot pass laws on things he or she is uneducated in.

Wouldn't it be great if a requirement for voting on a law was a modicum of knowledge on the subject of the law?  A boy can dream.

• Like 1

What a bunch of pandering cunts

"We have among the most progressive, smartest gun safety laws in the nation. That is a fact," Murphy said at a roundtable in Cherry Hill Tuesday. "It's also a fact that they can be strengthened."

Then he goes on to say 

Murphy has argued having some of the strictest gun control measures on the book don't do enough to combat the nation's epidemic of gun violence.

or do ANYTHING to combat the actual problems associated with violence, irrespective of the implement being used. 

Cunt

• Like 5

At the risk of preaching to the choir this is ALL the Dems know how to do.  They don’t know how to stop the state’s wasteful spending nor do they give a flying f**k about real crime and the demise of the state & middle class. This is the same method of operation  Florio used, they will or try and jam this shit thru then hold on to your wallets because that will be next...  Greenwald is a POS and has no accomplishments whatsoever other than nice hair and suits. As far as Murphy goes I’m more pissed at the voters than him. The voters gave us Murphy so you could thank them and the public employee unions for that. I still can't believe this state essentially voted for higher taxes and gave the green light to becoming a sanctuary state, disgusting.. Put your seat-belts on, its going to be an interesting ride.  

• Like 4

Just now, 1LtCAP said:

DID our 2a orgs know about this ahead of time? was this something they could've been at?

Murphy at one point thanked one of the groups for inviting him... so I don't think this was arranged by the Murphy administration. IF that's the case, how would the 2A orgs even know? Anyone can meet anywhere anytime... whoever runs the meeting controls the invitation list and the publicity. I think we'll be seeing stuff like this ALL the time. 

Very sad, but completely expected. You cannot win an argument with these people who have a definitive agenda. The best we can hope for is that they go so far overboard that court system will shut them down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Murphy at one point thanked one of the groups for inviting him... so I don't think this was arranged by the Murphy administration. IF that's the case, how would the 2A orgs even know? Anyone can meet anywhere anytime... whoever runs the meeting controls the invitation list and the publicity. I think we'll be seeing stuff like this ALL the time. 

Probably Bloomberg. 

• Like 1

This fkn guy has been in office for all of 3 weeks and this is the 2nd anti gun press event he's had. Is there nothing else going on in this state? Everything else running perfectly so he can spend all of his time ridding the streets of $8,000 50cal rifles that have not once ever been used in a crime?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk