gfl216

Magazine limits

I didn't see that as part of the proposed legislation? Only Magazine Capacity, "armor piercing" ammunition and CCW rewording from impossible to completely impossible.

The new proposed AWB Bill S548 drops "evil" features to none and makes more items " evil" features. Or was that one not part of the last committee vote?

Edit My mistake that one started in the Senate and hasn't passed Senate Committee yet.

Assembly Bills are on way to appropriation committee where they will most certainly pass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm sure the worst is yet to come, they're trying to see what they can get away with first before they fist us.

1 hour ago, JR88USMC said:

Bigger thing for most of us is what you just said, the commute. If I worked in say Trenton or Princeton, I would move to Bucks County, but I don't. I work in Hudson County, I'm 30 minutes from Easton, that extra 30 minutes added to my commute to live in easton, or maybe more depending where you live in Lehigh Valley just wasn't worth a lower cost of living to me. I used to work with a guy who did commute from Dingmans Ferry area to Hudson County, crazy.

We all have different limits and standards.  Although my old commute was not during rush hour, which helped, it was actually a few miles longer than the Dingmans Ferry guy.  And I would do it again to get my Pennsylvania ltcf.  I loved living in the Poconos!

i work off hours so it helps too, but I do get out of work late, for myself the 40 minute drive is about as much as I'm willing to do. If I worked business hours, I'd want to live closer to where I work.