PK90

Tapatalk upgrade

I stopped using TT after their last “upgrade” that made the user interface much more cumbersome.  I really only go to this forum though, so the new mobile/web interface works. I do miss the flow and ease of use of TT as even the new web interface has a lot of wasted space. 

I just checked TT and did not see the pop up you show

I stopped using TT after their last “upgrade” that made the user interface much more cumbersome.  I really only go to this forum though, so the new mobile/web interface works. I do miss the flow and ease of use of TT as even the new web interface has a lot of wasted space. 
It shows up on occasion but has gotten more frequent.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Ya know there are 2 versions of TT. At least for ios devices. One is more full featured and the other is the slimmed down version.
Use the slimmed down version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any reasons why it is not advisable to pay the $15 for unlimited ad and popup free use?

I guess it depends if it is worth it to you.

One is $2.99 and the other is free. Not sure where the $15 comes from.

PS: $2.99 is ad free supposedly. I never see ads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, update. It was bugging me.
The 15 bux ad free is only if you are getting TT now. If you had it before when they instituted the subscription, you got the ad free version for free. If you have been using it a long time and are seeing ads, they said contact support. I’m guessing they will enable everything for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk