Sign in to follow this  
maintenanceguy

What Do the Fudds Really Think About Florida?

There's been talk here several times along the lines of "If we can just mobilize the hunters."  Others refer to NJ's hunters as Fudds (as in Elmer Fudd) who are complacent in gun control as long as they get to keep their shotguns.  Well, if you want to see what NJ's hunters really think, there's a discussion going on now that has me discouraged.

http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/forums/91-hunter-angler-lounge-bar/300009-ar-s-time-go.html

Real NJ hunters left that site a while ago,went over to the other one, where freedom is alive and well.  Only thing left at NJH are the wannabes and mods from the newspaper that own it controlling the agenda.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T Bill said:

Real NJ hunters left that site a while ago,went over to the other one, where freedom is alive and well.  Only thing left at NJH are the wannabes and mods from the newspaper that own it controlling the agenda.

You must be right. I was on that forum for a while and now it won't take my user name and password. I guess they did not like the fact that all I did was try to wake them up on the dangers to their 2A rights if they supported any further restrictions.

27 minutes ago, T Bill said:

OCCASIONALLY interesting stuff for sale. 

The only other thing that's entertaining over there is an ongoing discussion (4+ years now) of how deer drives are ruining the woods

• Like 1

I got back in and left a message for the Fudds!       Fudd in red......Me in black.

If that animal were armed with a hammer I dare say 17 children would be alive today. Also how many of the recent shootings would have not happened if an " Assault Weapons " Ban were in place after Sandy Hook? I point these out because we need to come up with solutions not convenient facts which do not bring back the dead or end the grieving of the living.

Make no mistake I loath the Schumer's and Pelosi's of the world. They and their ideology brought us to this tragic point. But we as a community need to come up with ideas and answers. They will never come from Trenton or Washington. They never do...!

"I am shocked at some of the posts here! Let me clarify a few problems I have noticed in this thread!

The AR15 is NOT an assault rifle. AR is Armalite Rifle!

To be an assault weapon, it must be capable of full auto fire!

Assault weapons are already banned!

The AR15 takes a magazine.....NOT a clip!

The same death toll could have been accomplished easily with most handguns and many rifles that don't happen to be black in color!

NJ WILL ban ALL semi-auto guns...There goes your 10-22 and many others!

NJ WILL ban .50 cal and up since can shoot a rifled slug.....There goes your shotguns!

The National Assault Weapons Ban that we had in place for years, DID NOTHING to stop crimes and mass shootings yet some of you want it back!

The Second Amendment does not apply only to hunters and you either defend it without giving an inch or you too will become victims of new laws that do nothing to prevent crimes and shootings
but only serve to further disarm the law abiding citizens! The 2nd Amendment was not written for the benefit of hunters. The 2nd Amendment was written because our founders felt that if the government
itself grew tyrannical and out of control, the armed citizenry would rise and keep them in their place! You can't possibly do that with your .410 bolt action shotguns now, can you?

TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE!"

• Like 6

Ryan,

It appears my post may have killed that thread! I got some likes, including from you! I am hoping that what I posted may wake up a couple of the Fudds there. They truly are fools if they think the PRNJ will stop at black guns!

Ask the average American the reason the 2nd Amendment was written and they will tell you "we have the right to keep and bear arms for self defense, hunting, target practice and competition. Such a shame that most gun owners do not understand the responsibility that comes with gun ownership! Nor the true reason the 2nd Amendment was written!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, maintenanceguy said:

There's been talk here several times along the lines of "If we can just mobilize the hunters."  Others refer to NJ's hunters as Fudds (as in Elmer Fudd) who are complacent in gun control as long as they get to keep their shotguns.  Well, if you want to see what NJ's hunters really think, there's a discussion going on now that has me discouraged.

http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/forums/91-hunter-angler-lounge-bar/300009-ar-s-time-go.html

There are Fudds everywhere..... not just NJ....  We have them in FL. :facepalm:

Some keep saying we don't need AR15s on that Fudd site! I just posted this!

To you hunters and shotgun owners I make this prediction. If you stand back and let the so called progressives take our AR15s and other semi autos, within 10 years, your revolvers, pumps and bolts will be next. Just like with Hitler, Stalin and the others, the disarmament of our great nation WILL lead, just as it is has in the past, to the END OF FREEDOM AS WE KNOW IT! Does that make you happy? You have just condemned your children and their children to a life of slavery!

Don't mind me.....Go ahead and enjoy your Fudd existence while you can! Ignore the U.S. Constitution and we all suffer the consequences!

Let them chew on that!

It disgusts me to see firearms owners talking about having no problem with magazine restrictions, bans on certain types of firearms, or at this point even being willing to cave on bump stocks. If we give anything now they will be back for the last few crumbs later.

I think the Florida Puke David Hogg may have ruined his momentum by calling on Spring Breakers to boycott Florida unless they pass gun control measures. He got too big for his britches real fast and I think he will now feel the backlash. Too many in Florida depend on Spring Break for the economy.