Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Interesting D&D 101.5 discussion today on way home

First, if this is in the wrong place... sorry. Like to keep it out of 1 a

arming teachers in school. Deminsky quotes roubian.

Then deminsky proceeds to say,” majority of teachers are women, they could have their guns taken away by students “...

I was taken back by this...

His logic... no female police? No female military?

And, why are students attacking teachers? And if students are attacking teachers, why the hell aren’t they armed?

What is going on here?

• Like 1

Come on, D&D just play off each other. I highly doubt Deminsky was serious. You think he was? You were the one listening. The stronger point of this conversation is what did the callers say? Supported, anti, ambiguous? You tell me...

17 minutes ago, InFamous said:

Come on, D&D just play off each other. I highly doubt Deminsky was serious. You think he was? You were the one listening. The stronger point of this conversation is what did the callers say? Supported, anti, ambiguous? You tell me...

Idk know bud.. I’ve been taken aback by them lately.

im played and he didn’t mean it? Why say it? It’s a serious society issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Idk know bud.. I’ve been taken aback by them lately.

im played and he didn’t mean it? Why say it? It’s a serious society issue.

I'm only asking how the context went. You heard it, I didn't. Do you think it was anti? Also how did all of the after talk go with the callers coming in? Truly asking, not trying to push you on the topic. 

7 minutes ago, InFamous said:

I'm only asking how the context went. You heard it, I didn't. Do you think it was anti? Also how did all of the after talk go with the callers coming in? Truly asking, not trying to push you on the topic. 

Fiddy fiddy. 1 caller was poignant. “It’s a bandaid. Why are kids shooting up schools?”

why are kids shooting up schools? Seriously!

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Fiddy fiddy. 1 caller was poignant. “It’s a bandaid. Why are kids shooting up schools?”

why are kids shooting up schools? Seriously!

That's a much bigger topic than this thread. 

• Like 1

The problem with D&D is "It's ENTERTAINMENT STUPID"!  They agitate a response, the poke-the-Bear!  They have topics & polls that are divisive in nature, and they do play off of each other!  And Diminski is a RINO at best, and I think he says he voted Libertarian.  So now he can sleep at night & wring his hands when real men & women have to make the hard decisions!  I too am growing weary of his BS and may stop listening altogether!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

The problem with D&D is "It's ENTERTAINMENT STUPID"!  They agitate a response, the poke-the-Bear!  They have topics & polls that are divisive in nature, and they do play off of each other!  And Diminski is a RINO at best, and I think he says he voted Libertarian.  So now he can sleep at night & wring his hands when real men & women have to make the hard decisions!  I too am growing weary of his BS and may stop listening altogether!

I’m done with his dumbass.

not sorry

• Like 1