Lambo2936

20% off cabelas 100$ giftcards, limit 3

@T Bill - maybe my memory is faulty... but I seem to recall you had some other clever trick to drive the price of these cards down even further. I searched around but couldn't readily find it.  Does that method still exist, and if so, could you re-post it here?

Thanks! It would be helpful to me... and possibly others, too.

There are sites like honey that will give you additional percentages on purchases (1% on ebay).

I think there was a 20% sale too (PRESDAY was the code) that ends/ended sometime today. Not sure what sellers it applied to.

Theres also the eBay bucks program (1% or 2% i believe cash back every quarter in the form of a credit, but occasionally 8% or even 10% cash back promos).

This 20% off appears to be temporary as the same seller is selling a bunch for 100% (face value) as well. Take advantage while you can. If i didnt just buy 2 cases of IMI id likely do it. Cabelas isnt typically that great on ammo prices though.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

@T Bill - maybe my memory is faulty... but I seem to recall you had some other clever trick to drive the price of these cards down even further. I searched around but couldn't readily find it.  Does that method still exist, and if so, could you re-post it here?

Thanks! It would be helpful to me... and possibly others, too.

Will do Mrs. P.  

Open an account at ActiveJunky.  If you get a reference from a ActiveJunky Member and use it to open an account you both get a cash back bonus after you meet the terms.  You then sign on to ActiveJunky then select the vendor you wish to buy from.  A new window opens with that vendor, sign in and order.  Rebate percentages vary by vendor. You will get an email when you your order is validated.  Rebates are posted to your ActiveJunky Account and payable quarterly to a PayPal account or by check.  

Just bought giftcards using last quarter's rebate.  Got three cards coming at $62.21 each using rebate.

• Like 3

Thank you, @Lambo2936 ...and @T Bill too - I ordered 3. I'm going to give one to my uncle as a "thank you" gesture - he's been so helpful, not just teaching me about shooting but he's about to show me how to do the reloading, too. :D

Hopefully, when Cabela's has an unusually good shipping deal - someone will post it on here and I'll jump on it.

And if worst comes to worst, and there's no good shipping deals by mid-spring... what the heck, I may just plan a little road trip to Hamburg and check it out as I've never been before.... I'll invite the uncle along, too. 

18 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Thank you, @Lambo2936 ...and @T Bill too - I ordered 3. I'm going to give one to my uncle as a "thank you" gesture - he's been so helpful, not just teaching me about shooting but he's about to show me how to do the reloading, too. :D

Hopefully, when Cabela's has an unusually good shipping deal - someone will post it on here and I'll jump on it.

And if worst comes to worst, and there's no good shipping deals by mid-spring... what the heck, I may just plan a little road trip to Hamburg and check it out as I've never been before.... I'll invite the uncle along, too. 

I love visiting bass pro and cabelas out there. If you are up for a day trip its awesome. Note that you would be paying sales tax if you went in person, though.

MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR THE EBAY BUCKS PROGRAM!!! I Got an email offering 8% back on one account and 10% back on another that you can spend at the end of the qtr on stuff on eBay. Not certain it applies to this, will try now.

disregard, doesnt apply to gift cards :(

1 minute ago, Lambo2936 said:

MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR THE EBAY BUCKS PROGRAM!!! I Got an email offering 8% back on one account and 10% back on another that you can spend at the end of the qtr on stuff on eBay. Not certain it applies to this, will try now.

eBay bucks don’t apply to gift cards unfortunately 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 11:10 PM, T Bill said:

Will do Mrs. P.  

Open an account at ActiveJunky.  If you get a reference from a ActiveJunky Member and use it to open an account you both get a cash back bonus after you meet the terms.  You then sign on to ActiveJunky then select the vendor you wish to buy from.  A new window opens with that vendor, sign in and order.  Rebate percentages vary by vendor. You will get an email when you your order is validated.  Rebates are posted to your ActiveJunky Account and payable quarterly to a PayPal account or by check.  

Just bought giftcards using last quarter's rebate.  Got three cards coming at $62.21 each using rebate.

I will try this