Mrs. Peel

The Governor's Ongoing Rhetoric...

4 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

if i were the chief of my town.....just how hard would it be for me to assign say 3 officers to door to door detail? they already know who we all are. they've got all our information on file. smith....you take sector 1. jones you take sector 2. billybob....you take sector 3.

it really is that easy.

When is the last time a search on someone not known to have weapons was done with a single officer? Three? 

Most towns are operating on a 1000:1 ratio of officers to residents if not more. Logistically it will be hard and very expensive. Not to mention that all the people screaming to do such things will then likely freak out that the cops are kicking in doors in their neighborhood. 

Well, we all knew this day was coming! I say we push to repeal the NFA and demand open carry in NJ immediately! After all...It is my God given right as a Fudd![emoji4] To heck with trying to keep what we have now. BUMP STOCKS FOR ALL! Sarc/off!
We have played the old plan to no avail. Maintain the status quo. Give a little here and a little there. I would rather one death blow than to die a thousand deaths by papercut. At least then we can go all in and leave it in the courts hands once and for all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

if i were the chief of my town.....just how hard would it be for me to assign say 3 officers to door to door detail? they already know who we all are. they've got all our information on file. smith....you take sector 1. jones you take sector 2. billybob....you take sector 3.
 it really is that easy.
Who is signing the warrant? Because they would be opening themselves up to a civil rights lawsuit. Going door to door to confiscate Firearms would actually be fantastic for guns rights. Then the Democrats can no longer say "we don't want to take your guns".

He’s only been in office a month. His first priority is setting himself up for a 2020 POTUS run. After that he’ll sit down and govern NJ. 
Irish Catholic Liberal from Northeast. Tried that already. Not going to happen again. Especially one from NJ.

5 hours ago, JR88USMC said:

before he runs for POTUS, he better have an actual plan of action for anything he says he wants done in this state.

Black and Green Special: Get a free pound of pot when you purchase an AR-15 'Teen wanted to shoot up school, instead fell in love with ben & jerry's and took a nap instead"

I legit let out 2 chuckles at that.

I legit let out 2 chuckles at that.

“kid says AR15 makes a great bong”