xXxplosive

Murphy with the pen in hand....

3 hours ago, ShadowShu said:

Legit question if it passes and goes from 15 to 10, what do you do?  How do you get your 15 rd clip to 10?  Is that possible?  Should I start shopping for 10rd clips?  

I know there's a gut response of "F" them but realistically what does a legal law abiding NJ citizen do to not get arrested, have to spend tens to hundreds of thousands on lawyers, and not go to jail for this mag round limit BS?

There’re different ways, depending on the mag you own, to get it to 10.  Hex mag will probably put a kit together that makes it legal by supplying an insert and shortened spring.  Others, like p-mag or gi mags will have to be pinned at the 10 round level.  

Probably cheaper to buy new ones.  

Murphy says he wants to make our schools safer.  Let me ask you this, How many mass school shootings has NJ had in recent times?  Zero! so that tells you are current strict gun laws are working.  No need to change anything! Dumb ass.

Actually strict gun laws are not the reason there hasn't been a mass school shooting. The reason is they are rare. There is zero reason for the strict gun laws. They don't work in Newark, Camden, Jersey City, Patterson, etc, etc, etc

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If they want to make schools safer why don't they put metal detectors and guards at the doors?  When you go to a court house, you go through a metal detector and get wanded.  Go to an Eagles game and you go through a metal detector, get wanded and women must have the clear plastic purses.  Airports, same thing.  International flights have you swab your hands for explosive residue.  Statue of Liberty lately?  Not only do they have metal detectors and wands, they have you step inside a phone booth that blows high pressure air all over you, then vacuums the air into a chamber that checks for explosive material particulates.  

Adding better security to schools would not only increase security, but it would create jobs without further infringement on our 2A rights.  3 birds, 1 stone.    

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

If they want to make schools safer why don't they put metal detectors and guards at the doors?  When you go to a court house, you go through a metal detector and get wanded.  Go to an Eagles game and you go through a metal detector, get wanded and women must have the clear plastic purses.  Airports, same thing.  International flights have you swab your hands for explosive residue.  Statue of Liberty lately?  Not only do they have metal detectors and wands, they have you step inside a phone booth that blows high pressure air all over you, then vacuums the air into a chamber that checks for explosive material particulates.  

Adding better security to schools would not only increase security, but it would create jobs without further infringement on our 2A rights.  3 birds, 1 stone.    

End schools... live in bunkers. Only way to be safe

like creating your own prison 

2 hours ago, axeman_g said:

And to think I used to call Greenwald a friend.

Asshat.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You need to pick better friends.

• Like 1

Month or so, mine is going up for sale.... I've had enough.... I won't be able to live here once we retire....

Why stay when I can get a brand new house for just a little more than a couple car payments....?

12 hours ago, Downtownv said:

I will never turn in anything I bought to anyone, ever, without 100% reimbursement. And that ain't gonna happen.

Wow, you're a cheap date sir. In my opinion the real value is not in the retail cost, but rather in the peace of mind of being able to defend ones family, self and castle. To my eye, that is significantly more expensive than the cost of the tool. I find it almost impossible to put the value proposition of our security into monetary terms.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bhunted said:

Month or so, mine is going up for sale.... I've had enough.... I won't be able to live here once we retire....

Why stay when I can get a brand new house for just a little more than a couple car payments....?

Nice!  where ya headed?

Just now, bzer1 said:

Wow, you're a cheap date sir. In my opinion the real value is not in the retail cost, but rather in the peace of mind of being able to defend ones family, self and castle. To my eye, that is significantly more expensive than the cost of the tool. I find it almost impossible to put the value proposition of our security into monetary terms.

you're right, It my property legal when purchased. "New Rules " only happens in playground games...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, siderman said:

Nice!  where ya headed?

I'd really like AZ, (#1 as the best 2A state), but if you want a piece of property, forget about amenities. My wife still has to work and she requires high speed internet. AZ is also tough because you can't live or travel through Indian land and have a gun. Good prices there... Sticky wicket. If I can find the perfect place, I'm there.

We can move anywhere in the country with that 'one' necessity. Here company ok'ed it. What's even nicer is she gets to keep her pay scale.

TN: You can get a brand new house cheap. #11 on gun friendly states.

NC: More amenities, but not with big properties. That's about it for the top 3...

My wishes are different than my wife's but her one need puts me at her feet. (No HOA crap)...
If it were up to me, I'd get a nice hunk of property in no mans land. Big problem is also traveling to shop for homes. It can get costly and I don't want to waste an ounce of money. I can drive to TN and NC... (Father-in-Law lives in TN), but AZ - Ugh... I ain't driving there. I will be doing all the leg work so it's a pretty hefty mission.

Anyone want to buy a house in Woodland Park, NJ? Home of the largest and best indoor range on the east coast. :D

The problem with Duncan is I do not see the U.S. Supreme's granting cert whichever way it goes and any opinion will only be binding in the Ninth Circuit. We would have to gain at least two new pro-gun Justices at a minimum before the case completes its path through the court system. Plan for the worst, hope for the best. On a better note, maybe any of the coming Trump gun bills-bump stock, school security etc., can be packaged with national reciprocity. 

The problem with Duncan is I do not see the U.S. Supreme's granting cert whichever way it goes and any opinion will only be binding in the Ninth Circuit. We would have to gain at least two new pro-gun Justices at a minimum before the case completes its path through the court system. Plan for the worst, hope for the best. On a better note, maybe any of the coming Trump gun bills-bump stock, school security etc., can be packaged with national reciprocity. 

Huh? Supreme Court decision is binding on all Circuits unless it is a summary judgment (I forget the Latin term). Which would be you're wrong fix it without rendering a full decision.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

how then do we explain christie being a 2 term governor?

Christie was an anomaly...someone who told it like it is.  The machine eventually got to him tho

17 minutes ago, W2MC said:

Christie was an anomaly...someone who told it like it is.  The machine eventually got to him tho

The last NJ Democrat governor who served two terms was Brendan Byrne (1974-1982).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_New_Jersey

Heard through the grapevine from a credible source that his son was tossed from school in S. Jersey 3 weeks ago for using drugs on campus...cannot confirm though.

Who’s son?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, MeanGene said:

So is  this pretty much a done deal? Can I order 10 round mags now?

Is the bill regarding featurlesa ARs still on the table?

Why? A lot of manufacturers don't offer 10 round. So no thanks. I'll just keep my 15 rounders.

8 hours ago, bhunted said:

Why sell. Just don't comply. People in NY and Ct. did the same thing. Just ignore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reloaderguy said:

Why? A lot of manufacturers don't offer 10 round. So no thanks. I'll just keep my 15 rounders.

Why sell. Just don't comply. People in NY and Ct. did the same thing. Just ignore.

I believe his point is the overall quality of life. Cost of living, freedom, pretty soon sanctuary status. If Murphy gets even half of his stated wish list, it will be 5 times the mess. We're bailing out for all of the reason stated above. If it was only about compliance, I'd be happy to flip him the bird, but it's not, so I'll flip him the bird on my way out. Got to get out while the gettin is good. Although I think my last act as a subject of New Jermany will be to make a donation to one or more of the pending lawsuits. Hopefully they give old Phil "inbred" Murphy an ulcer.

2 hours ago, reloaderguy said:

Ya, but what’s the penalty for non compliance? Will they enforce it like they enforce immigration laws?

Does anyone know what happened to the bill proposed in January about featureless ARs?