xXxplosive

Murphy with the pen in hand....

Just now, Zeke said:

K, as @voyager9 says. Grammar and spelling is important.

im more curious about your felon Nieghbor... do tell

I don't know what it is, I think a white collar crime but he never specifically said what it is. He has paid a lot of money $10,000 (so he claims) to a lawyer to get his firearms ID, and still has been turned down by a judge. I had to tell him at one point to get a 22Lr out of his house that he found while doing renovations to some ones house that had been foreclosed by the bank. He told me he would claim it was his wife's gun. I informed him he can't have it in his house.

He is the same age of my oldest daughter and they know each other from back in the 90's in high school. She thought he had gotten in trouble with a firearm. I don't ask, I figure one day he will tell me.......maybe.

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

Kinda is... look at N.J. crime stats... we have a rape problem here. In 2016 1 murder was committed with a rifle.

Yea i've seen those stats.  Yet no penis ban being proposed by anyone?   Perhaps on that subject there is logic and they know that just because someone has a penis they are not going to go around raping folks? So you can punish those that simply "own" a penis and use the same logic the guns?  Nah... can't do that.

**Although full disclosure if you asked my wife, she would state that "she" in fact owns mine now and that it no longer belongs to me. so there is that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MeanGene said:

I’m pretty sure NJs bill prohibits sale, transfer of semis, which renders them useless on the range or in the home. Now if the shit hits the fan then it’s a whole another story. Could happen, everyone is nuke happy.

WHY would sale or transfer render them useless on the range? sale or transfer simply means you can't buy one, nor can you transfer one to a relative or friend. possession would render useless on the range.

WHY would sale or transfer render them useless on the range? sale or transfer simply means you can't buy one, nor can you transfer one to a relative or friend. possession would render useless on the range.

Seems logical that if it’s illegal to buy one it should be illegal to use one, regardless of what the bill says. It’s prolly vague on purpose.

What does NYs law say? Does it mention sale because all the guys are using fish man rifles on the range.

59 minutes ago, MeanGene said:

Seems logical that if it’s illegal to buy one it should be illegal to use one, regardless of what the bill says. 

Laws should never ever work that way.  The bill says what is illegal. If the bill doesn’t say it then it’s not illegal. 

• Like 1

Yea i've seen those stats.  Yet no penis ban being proposed by anyone?   Perhaps on that subject there is logic and they know that just because someone has a penis they are not going to go around raping folks? So you can punish those that simply "own" a penis and use the same logic the guns?  Nah... can't do that.
**Although full disclosure if you asked my wife, she would state that "she" in fact owns mine now and that it no longer belongs to me. so there is that.
Funny. I just posted similar on Reddit.

"I wonder if I'm still going to be able to have a loaded penis and testicles within the next decade. Probably not. Toxic masculinity and the ability to shoot something, double jeopardy."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk