xXxplosive

Murphy with the pen in hand....

13 minutes ago, MeanGene said:

So only revolvers will be legal pistols?

I didn't see possession....just “sale, transfer, production, and importation” i'm guessing that the importation part is to get those with dual residences who may buy something outta state.......

2 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

I didn't see possession....just “sale, transfer, production, and importation” i'm guessing that the importation part is to get those with dual residences who may buy something outta state.......

Also fails Heller. Fed law hand gun purchases in state.

2 minutes ago, JR88USMC said:

521de6934a1247f353d38afa40101063.jpeg

This is a gimmick patch, but might as well be for real in NJ.

Sad, but true. Worse that it is true.

1 minute ago, 1LtCAP said:

and we've seen how successful it's been bringing lawsuits against pfrnj

Stun gun worked. Christie’s committee put in print “ justifiable need would not pass constitutional scrutiny “ 

what lawsuits are you referring to? The ones where individual plaintiffs get ccw and no longer have a suit?

It used to be “be nice to someone who owns guns” now it’s “be nice if you want to keep your guns” how about people just not be assholes to one another regardless of a fucking inanimate object

Quote: "It used to be “be nice to someone who owns guns” now it’s “be nice if you want to keep your guns” how about people just not be assholes to one another regardless of a fucking inanimate object."

Your dealing with the handicapped and mentally ill of our society...the ones who can't / refuse to help themselves, the one's who during Sandy ran from their homes and abandoned their neighborhoods because they knew not what to do, the ones who depend on others to protect them...the enablers of society who care more about illegals then their own or our Gov't and it's laws or the people who gave their lives for freedom...and here in NJ, politicians who want to legalize drugs.....some Mess....OMO.

7 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

Quote: "It used to be “be nice to someone who owns guns” now it’s “be nice if you want to keep your guns” how about people just not be assholes to one another regardless of a fucking inanimate object."

Your dealing with the handicapped and mentally ill of our society...the ones who can't / refuse to help themselves, the one's who during Sandy ran from their homes and abandoned their neighborhoods because they knew not what to do, the ones who depend on others to protect them...the enablers of society who care more about illegals then their own or our Gov't and it's laws or the people who gave their lives for freedom...and here in NJ, politicians who want to legalize drugs...OMO.

I think your analogy on Sandy does not fit here. If you lived on the barrier island and stayed in your house, in a lot of cases you would be dead. 

20 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

They cant take them if you don't want to give them up - yes you take a risk - do you gamble?  Life is a risk.

But as someone said -  be smart - do not become a felon here and lose nationwide rights....

Nowhere throughout this have I read anything referring to turn in, surrender, possession or confiscation. It all seems to refer to sale, trade or import. Much like the last ban. 

9 minutes ago, BobA said:

Nowhere throughout this have I read anything referring to turn in, surrender, possession or confiscation. It all seems to refer to sale, trade or import. Much like the last ban. 

I am not following as I did not read all 5 pages - are we talking federal ban - or state ban?

State ban is what I am referring to - and federal ban - well if they have the momentum what happens in NJ might happen federally...  operative word *might*

Let's face it, the very first step is to go after all semi auto weapons...then they will go for the rest....it is inevitable....unless something very drastic takes place

I would say no - that would be silly on your part - they will sit in a safe till you move or sell them .......

:popcorn:

Then I might as well sell them since I ain’t moving for at least another 25 years (I’m a youngin’). Unless this state turns red in the near future.

4 minutes ago, MeanGene said:

Then I might as well sell them since I ain’t moving for at least another 25 years (I’m a youngin’). Unless this state turns red in the near future.

This state will never ever be red - ever - if your not moving - well your call whether to sell or not.  It is more of a philisophical question of why you want what you do and what you need it for.

Some other states that are red are being infected with the sickness.....something drastic must happen or the nation is toast.

You guys are mixing bills... that link for the semi-automatic ban is house democrats in washington... not specific to jersey and murphy boy. so a country wide ban.  If somehow that ever passed and was signed into law we would all have to go set up elsewhere.   Perhaps we pool our money and buy ourselves a nice caribbean island and start our own country.

• Like 2

You guys are mixing bills... that link for the semi-automatic ban is house democrats in washington... not specific to jersey and murphy boy. so a country wide ban.  If somehow that ever passed and was signed into law we would all have to go set up elsewhere.   Perhaps we pool our money and buy ourselves a nice caribbean island and start our own country.

I’m pretty sure NJs bill prohibits sale, transfer of semis, which renders them useless on the range or in the home. Now if the shit hits the fan then it’s a whole another story. Could happen, everyone is nuke happy.

23 minutes ago, Lakota said:

Need good AC. And no snakes. I no like snakes

13 minutes ago, MeanGene said:

I’m pretty sure NJs bill prohibits sale, transfer of semis, which renders them useless on the range or in the home. Now if the shit hits the fan then it’s a whole another story. Could happen, everyone is nuke happy.

I forgot about the NJ specific semi ban bill.. but if i followed the posts correctly the talk about the semi ban was based on the washington examiner post that was linked. Which is what i meant.  I think we would be better off (maybe) if it was done nationally in which case i would hope it would be challenged and put down once and for all with scotus... if all we have to deal with is the NJ one .. seems like NJ is the red headed step child nobody cares about and we'll be left to fend for ourselves.

Just now, Zeke said:

Need good AC. And no snakes. I no like snakes

We would have guns and ammo to shoot their heads off... you'll be fine.  I could tell ya not to worry and that someone would suck out the poison .. but I dont know ya well enough :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lakota said:

I forgot about the NJ specific semi ban bill.. but if i followed the posts correctly the talk about the semi ban was based on the washington examiner post that was linked. Which is what i meant.  I think we would be better off (maybe) if it was done nationally in which case i would hope it would be challenged and put down once and for all with scotus... if all we have to deal with is the NJ one .. seems like NJ is the red headed step child nobody cares about and we'll be left to fend for ourselves.

It’s more the laboratory/ Petri dish.

1 hour ago, xXxplosive said:

Granted, not referring to that particular piece of real estate....but here where I am, they ran like the helpless they are......OMO

I stayed in my home, the water from the bay came as far as our curb and never came up on the lawn. My neighbor asked if I was going to "lend" him an AR 15 for protection as we didn't have power for a week. a convicted felon, uh that would be a no.

2 minutes ago, rtquig said:

. My neighbor asked if I was going to "lend" him an AR 15 for protection as we didn't have power for a week. I convicted felon, uh that would be a no.

He? You would be you think? I’m cornfused