WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

What would be good to go under new regime?

I’ve been out of the loop on the latest out of Trenton (too depressing). So, what guns will likely be kosher under the new regime without major modifications or pinning of mags (No, I’m not putting an ugly ass AR-15 stock on a BCM or pinning down a Glock mag to 7 rounds)

I’m thinking low cap handguns and long guns without pistol grip:

1911’s

wheel guns

Garands

M1A

Bolt Action (Ruger Precision)

Shotguns without a pistol grip (trap, skeet, Benelli M4)

Yes, “I will not comply” but I’m not looking to get jammed up for 5 years because of happenstance either. 

I’ve been out of the loop on the latest out of Trenton (too depressing). So, what guns will likely be kosher under the new regime without major modifications or pinning of mags (No, I’m not putting an ugly ass AR-15 stock on a BCM or pinning down a Glock mag to 7 rounds)

1911’s

wheel guns

Garands

M1A

Yes, “I will not comply” but I’m not looking to get jammed up for 5 years because of happenstance either. 

Biggest published new no-no's so far will be handguns with threaded barrels, and  SA rifles with detachable mags and 1 evil feature.  Something is brewing, no where in recent time has this bill from Nia Gill been mentioned in their rhetoric.

I'm guessing all semi-auto rifles and mags reduced to 10 will be the proposal.  Under this your garands, ranch 14s and other really effing scary guns will be banned.  

36 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

I'm guessing all semi-auto rifles and mags reduced to 10 will be the proposal.  Under this your garands, ranch 14s and other really effing scary guns will be banned.  

Garands?

Actually nothing semi auto that were used to as of now will be legal.  Sooo. Any of you that are that worried.   Ill buy it from you.  Cash.  Right now.  Just pm me.  If you’re that scatterbrained worried you should sell it now!!!   Ill pay half of market value.  That is the going rate.  Just to be fair.  Pm me im wating.   

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 3:07 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

1911’s

wheel guns

Garands

M1A

When Phil gets done, the only safe weapon will be a Slingshot.

Whoops!  Under New Jersey state law, manufacturing, transporting or possessing a slingshot without "an explainable, lawful purpose" is a fourth degree crime which is punishable by up to 18 months in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.

Yep! Believe it or not. Singshots are already illegal in the PRNJ!

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 1:38 PM, W2MC said:

Garands?

if they go to 5 rounds, won't that still get the garand? or if they say "bayonet mount"?

13 minutes ago, Fred2 said:

When Phil gets done, the only safe weapon will be a Slingshot.

they're already illegal here i think.

NEW JERSEY ADMINISTRATIVE CODE TITLE 13. LAW AND PUBLIC SAFETY CHAPTER 54. FIREARMS AND WEAPONS

3. Gravity knives, switch-blades, knives, daggers, dirks, stilettos, or other dangerous knives, billies, blackjacks, bludgeons, metal knuckles, sandclubs, slingshots, cestus or similar leather bands studded with metal filings or razor blades imbedded in wood.