Easton Fish and Game Meetups

If anyone here is a fellow EFGA member and wants to meet up sometime, let me know we'll go shooting sometime. I like going on week days because there aren't many people there. I went on thursday (2/22/18) and was there for 5 hours and by myself for about 3 1/2 of them. It was good to sight in my optic to go down range at my own pace and not have to plan out hot and cold times, but still great to be able to shoot at your pace. If you aren't a member let me know, I have a guest pass.

rainy days even better too, as long as it's not down pouring I'll be there. 

there's also a new BBQ spot in nearby Forks Twp. My friends originally opened it along with 7 other locations in NJ, until recently their partner bought them out of those locations.

30 minutes ago, T Bill said:

Red White and Que?

correct. The original owners now only own the one in Kearny

18 minutes ago, sota said:

in for next week day event.  I have my own tag.

I'm thinking next thursday. Looking at the calendar all ranges look to be open with no private events.

I'm def not opposed to going on a weekend either ever, but for me to accomplish what I consider a productive day of shooting, I like to be there for hours on end.

I just renewed my membership for three years.  Am very much looking forward to my eventual retirement in a few years so I can go to EFGA on weekdays.  In the meantime I only get there on weekends.  Will post when I next go and perhaps some of us can meet and introduce ourselves.

There's a bulletin board at each range and one by the port-a-johns.  Would one of you guys mind posting the thing below there?

MARCH 26 GUN OWNER RALLY UPDATE

Social media has been abuzz since our announcement earlier this week of a March 26th gun owner rally in Trenton sponsored by ANJRPC and NRA. In 3 days, over 800 people have said they will attend - and we haven't even announced details or logistics yet!

The rally has been timed to coincide with the anticipated date that both houses of the legislature will be in full session and voting on the first wave of anti-gun legislation. The rally will be at the Trenton War Memorial, one block from the State House.

ANJRPC and NRA are planning a morning rally followed by a march to the Senate and Assembly chambers, where we will pack the galleries and make sure legislators know we are watching as they vote. Plan on spending the entire day.

Please stay tuned for details, which will be forthcoming from ANJRPC and NRA soon. We do anticipate providing bus transportation from key locations around the state, for those who do not wish to drive to Trenton.

13 hours ago, BobA said:

There's a bulletin board at each range and one by the port-a-johns.  Would one of you guys mind posting the thing below there?

MARCH 26 GUN OWNER RALLY UPDATE

Social media has been abuzz since our announcement earlier this week of a March 26th gun owner rally in Trenton sponsored by ANJRPC and NRA. In 3 days, over 800 people have said they will attend - and we haven't even announced details or logistics yet!

The rally has been timed to coincide with the anticipated date that both houses of the legislature will be in full session and voting on the first wave of anti-gun legislation. The rally will be at the Trenton War Memorial, one block from the State House.

ANJRPC and NRA are planning a morning rally followed by a march to the Senate and Assembly chambers, where we will pack the galleries and make sure legislators know we are watching as they vote. Plan on spending the entire day.

Please stay tuned for details, which will be forthcoming from ANJRPC and NRA soon. We do anticipate providing bus transportation from key locations around the state, for those who do not wish to drive to Trenton.

no. While there are quite a few people from NJ who do go to EGFA, the range is in Pennsylvania and has made it clear to members that they do not care about NJ politics.

.....not according to the e-mail recently sent out..."We are all brothers whether you hunt, shoot at the range, live in Pa. or NJ"....you saw that....No

ALL EFGA Members - This is not just about our NJ members.  As EFGA members we are not NJ members, nor are we PA members.  We are not shotgunners, pistol shooters, hunters or rifle shooters.  We are Americans who enjoy and value our SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.  We ALL NEED TO STAND TOGETHER and make our voices heard!!

I saw that on the facebook group about asking christie to pardon someone in december, but nothing new. I’ve been a member 2 years, I just renew at SARCO every year, so I was never added to their e-database, i requested it recently though. However from what I’ve been told by board members, leave NJ gun politics out of the association

1 hour ago, xXxplosive said:

.....not according to the e-mail recently sent out..."We are all brothers whether you hunt, shoot at the range, live in Pa. or NJ"....you saw that....No

ALL EFGA Members - This is not just about our NJ members.  As EFGA members we are not NJ members, nor are we PA members.  We are not shotgunners, pistol shooters, hunters or rifle shooters.  We are Americans who enjoy and value our SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.  We ALL NEED TO STAND TOGETHER and make our voices heard!!

They make a lot of money off Jersey people.  Couldn't hurt to ask.  All they can say is no.