capt14k

Those who moved to Florida Sorry, Those Thinking of Moving to Fla Don't.

I just got back from Florida. . I visited a new gun range that opened about a year ago in Cape Coral. Man the stuff they had for sale. I felt bad I had to come back to reality. I had a long talk with the guys down there and watched the morning and evening Florida news. Florida is still a 1000 times better than NJ. If you don'r believe me jump on a plane and visit a gun show and a range. I decided I'm going to send most of my stuff down when my house is finished.  I'm going to keep a few of my .45 ACP guns here for Home defense. Their 10 round's and under. 

11 hours ago, EX Carnival man said:

I just got back from Florida. . I visited a new gun range that opened about a year ago in Cape Coral. Man the stuff they had for sale. I felt bad I had to come back to reality. I had a long talk with the guys down there and watched the morning and evening Florida news. Florida is still a 1000 times better than NJ. If you don'r believe me jump on a plane and visit a gun show and a range. I decided I'm going to send most of my stuff down when my house is finished.  I'm going to keep a few of my .45 ACP guns here for Home defense. Their 10 round's and under. 

Come on down and move in and help keep it that way.  Taxes are way, way,  way cheaper too.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

Come on down and move in and help keep it that way.  Taxes are way, way,  way cheaper too.

I saw on the local news on Tuesday the Hendry county sheriff was looking for volunteers to help guard the schools. You won't see that on our news He said he doesn't want to be the next sheriff to stand before the media and explain about a shooting.  He's willing to train volunteers. I got to thinking what would happen in NJ if a county sheriff got up on TV and asked for armed volunteers. The police union and the liberal's would go crazy. Its a shame I have to split my time between states for the next 10 years, but I'm glad I have a place to send my mags.  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 0:50 PM, capt14k said:

Of course I could use help. Why do you think I am posting these ideas and complaints on an open forum. I'm looking for like minded individuals to join me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feh. You won't do anything, then gripe that no one wants to help you and everybody sucks.

1 hour ago, EX Carnival man said:

I saw on the local news on Tuesday the Hendry county sheriff was looking for volunteers to help guard the schools. You won't see that on our news He said he doesn't want to be the next sheriff to stand before the media and explain about a shooting.  He's willing to train volunteers. I got to thinking what would happen in NJ if a county sheriff got up on TV and asked for armed volunteers. The police union and the liberal's would go crazy. Its a shame I have to split my time between states for the next 10 years, but I'm glad I have a place to send my mags.  

I see you are already in progress so start recruiting like minded folks to join us.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rob0115 said:

I see you are already in progress so start recruiting like minded folks to join us.  

Thanks Rob. The house is coming along. Next week is insulation than drywall. It should be done by August. I really think the battle for NJ is finished. Now the battle for the free states begins. My dad use to say America's a big country.  I stopped at a store to look at gun safes. The salesman was open carrying a  Glock 20. I didn't even notice. My wife did. A few of his workers came back from a delivery. They were carrying too. I find most people are so much more polite in certain places down south. No New Jersey attitude. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EX Carnival man said:

Thanks Rob. The house is coming along. Next week is insulation than drywall. It should be done by August. I really think the battle for NJ is finished. Now the battle for the free states begins. My dad use to say America's a big country.  I stopped at a store to look at gun safes. The salesman was open carrying a  Glock 20. I didn't even notice. My wife did. A few of his workers came back from a delivery. They were carrying too. I find most people are so much more polite in certain places down south. No New Jersey attitude. 

Yeah I’m headed to my LGS to pick up my the last batch of rifles and pistols I shipped from the NE.  Great bunch of guys.  I’ll be buying the a barbecue lunch because they won’t take money for the transfers.   I’m a sucker because I have a couple bucks on me so I’ll buy something.  Not having to get permits is running me dry   

FL is open to all you 2a people.  Come on down. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

Yeah I’m headed to my LGS to pick up my the last batch of rifles and pistols I shipped from the NE.  Great bunch of guys.  I’ll be buying the a barbecue lunch because they won’t take money for the transfers.   I’m a sucker because I have a couple bucks on me so I’ll buy something.  Not having to get permits is running me dry   

:drinks:

Well done that they are not charging you for transfers......looking at SC - but GA and Northern FLA are on the list ....

53 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

Absolutely!   Help us dilute the influx of anti-libtards that are coming from up there!

1 hour ago, Rob0115 said:

I saw some nice looking B&T sub guns with braces at the gun range for sale last week.  can see spending a lot of money there. Why did you ship down to Florida and not just drive them down when you come back up?

3 hours ago, EX Carnival man said:

I saw some nice looking B&T sub guns with braces at the gun range for sale last week.  can see spending a lot of money there. Why did you ship down to Florida and not just drive them down when you come back up?

I did drive some but it was more than I could practically drive down with.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, matty said:

I will be in NW Hillsborough county soon. How is Shooters World/Hernando Sportemens/Wyoming antelope club for ranges?

If it's the same group managing it as Shooter's World, Tampa, it's pretty good. I was a member of the Tampa facility (located at Fletcher and Florida Avenues). They have both 25 and 100 yard ranges and a plethora of inventory for sale.

I highly recommend them.

6 minutes ago, HBecwithFn7 said:

If it's the same group managing it as Shooter's World, Tampa, it's pretty good. I was a member of the Tampa facility (located at Fletcher and Florida Avenues). They have both 25 and 100 yard ranges and a plethora of inventory for sale.

I highly recommend them.

SW will be the closest to where I will be. Where do you go for outdoor range? Thee;s Henando Sportmen's club, in Pasco, Wyoming Antelope club in Pinellas, and Manatee gun club in Manatee, that I have seen so far

2 minutes ago, matty said:

SW will be the closest to where I will be. Where do you go for outdoor range? Thee;s Henando Sportmen's club, in Pasco, Wyoming Antelope club in Pinellas, and Manatee gun club in Manatee, that I have seen so far

I would go to either Hernando Sportmen's club, or to this facility:  Dade City Rod & Gun Club, near Dade City.

11 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Oh, to have some of your “problems”.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Funny I was thinking about how to hook you in.  What if I started a campaign to run you for Nassau County Sherriff?   That would be awesome and we could reinstate the Sunday morning CCW classes and training the sherriff would give us civilians.  I may write you in this election cycle. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rob0115 said:

Funny I was thinking about how to hook you in.  What if I started a campaign to run you for Nassau County Sherriff?   That would be awesome and we could reinstate the Sunday morning CCW classes and training the sherriff would give us civilians.  I may write you in this election cycle. 

I love you - not in a Navy way.

I’m in 

• Like 1

Feh. You won't do anything, then gripe that no one wants to help you and everybody sucks.

No there are plenty of people who are willing to help and fight. You guys moving to Florida may want to pick up the pace. You can't even buy a longgun in another state as a Florida resident with the new law. Now that sucks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk