Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      Just got an email from PSA, they are doing some AWESOME deals on ammo!  Deals are live at Midnight!  Free shipping and they DO SHIP TO NJ!  Just need to email them a copy of FID.
      Edit: Thanks @Krdshrk Limit 5 of the $20 rebates.  Link to Rebate.

Deal Price Shipped on 223 and 300AAC 300rd bulk pack, $89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!!  $.23 per round or $4.66 per box of 20!

Deal Price on 9mm 500rd bulk pack, 89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!! $.1399 per round or $6.99 per box!

Deal Price on 22lr 1600rd bulk pack, $59.99. Price after rebate: $39.99!! - $.024 per round or about $13.50 per brick! 
      Looking over Brownells some more... they have the same price on 22LR and free shipping with coupon code, so if PSA runs out, Brownells does have it as well.  Linky Here

Deal Price on 12GA Buck 100 shells, $59.99. Price after rebate: $39.99!! Less than $.40 per shell and a nice ammo can!

Deal Price on .45acp 300rd bulk pack, $89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!!  Less than $.24 per round or $11.65 per box!

All of the available deals are here.  If placing an order, please go through our links here as it helps the forum. 
    • By ChrisJM981
      Has anyone come across any 9mm pepper (OC) cartridges on this side of the pond? A quick Google search lists them all coming from over seas and costing about 1.5 Euro per round. I was hoping for a domestic source. Maybe contact Walther directly?

https://www.asmc.com/Action-Club/Weapons/Ammunition/Gas-guns/Walther-Pepper-Gas-Cartridges-10-Pack-p.html
    • By oldguysrule649
      Sale at Brownells.  Various ammo on sale including CCI Std Velocity 22LR at 5 cents per round.  Free shipping for orders over $49.00.  Code "MCP".
      https://www.brownells.com/ammunition/rimfire-ammo/standard-velocity-ammo-22-long-rifle-40gr-lead-round-nose-prod82463.aspx?utm_medium=email&utm_source=marketo&utm_campaign=2018_04_06_ammo&utm_content=ammo&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTW1RMlltVm1ORFl4TldNdyIsInQiOiJ4TjdcL3diWHpJbGlKNkNRU1R1Y1N4Z1dyY1JsbWl6ZkR2OG1LTDNzQWpTOGdBQkswQnloV1wvRmtKa1dKVDN2YlhRbjlYRlFyVUU0SEZESVdLK0p0T3lYMmY1dGtnRDJoWURSbW5aTEhJVVdMZ3dpWUNnUnNFOVBmWGgwaXNMNjFPIn0%3d
    • By TRM9999
      Was out at the range this morning with my S&W Victory 22LR pistol, hoping to go through 300 rounds. Started off with CCI 36LR ammo and all was relatively fine. Only issue was the 10th round in the mag would jam, and in both mags too. Just shook them in better seemed to cut most of that out, from 100 shots. 

Then I took out the 100 box of Winchester Super X at 1300fps PRN. Good price, expected something like CCI. Surprise! Ha Ha.
      Immediately notice the dirty rounds. Like the wax all over them collected dirt. Loaded, shot, coughed. 
      Holy Smokes. Litterally. Didn't expect that. Made the gun dirty pretty quickly and more jamming. I could feel the power of the rounds, but then not, then I did, but the smoke was consistent and so were more jams. Ah, I think my pistol likes to top out at 36grains I guess. The spent casings were really dirty. About at my 50th shot (to use them up), bamm! A harder round and a jam, smoke all over, even coming out from alongside the bottom of the mag. So I let it sit, then cycled everything out. 
      The 22 shell had Split along the firing lip edge and exhaust gasses must have backed up into the bolt and mag area. I tilted the gun and the ejector and spring fell out. Luckily I saw them both on the bench. Wiped down and cleaned up the mag, gun and disassembled (and made sure the barrel was clear). Put the spring in and placed the ejector, but it fell right out again. I knew something else was missing, which I couldn't find, but someone else's eyes spotted the base for the spring in front of the bench.
      Was it the gun, was it the ammo, was it the split seam on the casing? I don't know, but I'm off to youtube to find out how to reinstall the ejector parts, and will most likely just replace them all with after market items if I can get all three parts. 
      Just a story, and ammo I won't buy again. I have two other boxes of that stuff in 36 grain hollow point to use up and I'll let you know.
    • By Maksim
      Just got an email, two days only, expiring tomorrow, an extra 10% off everything, including clearance at Natchez Shooting Supplies.
      Use this link....
      Enter Promo Code PO170622 at checkout.
    • Yes, this was around 2010 or so.  Between this and the Cx4, Beretta had the space-gun market cornered.  A number of retailers still list it but all show it out-of-stock or discontinued.  I recall there will different barrel lengths too, particularly 4" and 6". https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1004210822/beretta-u22-neos-carbine-kit-22-long-rifle-1-in-16-twist-16-1-4-blue
    • I apologize if my posts were taken the wrong way. But yours were also much more adversarial than they needed to be.  I suggest we drop it since further posts like that on either side don’t help anything.    As for Reloaderz. I hope they do well. NJ needs more ranges, of any and all types. Anything to expand the positive visibility and push back against the perceived stigma firearms have in this state. 
    •  that writer should be that writer should be embarrassed, you don't pick 3 handguns with a life of less than three years and claim that they are part of the best ever. I'm absolutely going to agree with the Glock just in terms of shears numbers in use reliability and other variables but the Sig the Smith & Wesson and the Heckler LOL  did you read the did you read the article? They gave the reasoning why and hard to argue against it actually.
    • Wow, vaguley remember it... was it when the gun first came out? Generally though, I think the Neos, as cool as it is, was too "atypical" in a crowded marketplace dominated by the Buckmark, Ruger and to lower extent the S&W Victory/22a models. Once you go into higher end, like SW 41 and dedicated 22lr competition guns, no contest there. 

• Oh Rosey!! You're my fav!
      I had to clarify because my phone was blowing up with notifications because I missed one word: "field" before strip.
      The banter won't scare me off, I'm a little more thick skinned than that! In response to spending more quality time together, I'll only agree if it means busting clays!

And a happiest of thanksgivings to your beautiful wife and family and of course that fluffy kitten of yours!

Love,
      Rhi

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk