Sign in to follow this  
goose54

Winchester m1911 ball 45 45 ACP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGunForums Web Banner Ad May 2020.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By mjhvn
      Hello I'm am looking for some .30 luger and/or 7.62 Tokerav Ammo. I'm in central Jersey so if you have some you don't want anymore I'm interested. Thanks.
    • By Maksim
      I have 5 boxes of Winchester 95 Grain Ranger and 85 grain Silvertip Super-X 380 Ammo.
      Ranger - $25 per box ($30 seems to be retail/street)
      SuperX Silvertip - $30 per box ($40 seems to be retail)
      Take the 5 for $130.

• By 0Jeep4
      Inquired some ammo I don’t have any use for any questions feel free to ask. Located Monmouth County would prefer not to ship. Attached are pictures if you need or want more lmk. 
      (Would need matching FID, ID for pistol round sale pre law)
      UPDATED RIFLE AMMO SOLD 
      12 Gauge Shot Gauge
      (107rd Win dove&quail) ( 10rd Win 3in sabot slug)(5rds Win 3in 00 buck) (4rd  Bri 3in sabot slug)( 7rds Rottweil 3in magnum)(2rd win supreme high impact) ( 2rd rem 6underline)
      .45ACP
      50rd American Eagle in box 230gr fmj
      also have 8 loose rds of .45 not sure what brand etc. 

• By Maksim
      Palmetto is having more ammo sales that are even better with Vista/Federal rebates.
      Case of Blazer Brass, 9mm 115 grain, $169.99 free shipping, minus $20 rebate which brings it to $149.99 for 1,000 rounds, or 20 boxes.

PSA Link
      For 5.56/223, there is Federal XM855LC1, FMJBT, Steel Core on stripper clips, with ammo can!  $139.99 with free shipping, minus $21 rebate for $118.99 for the package, or $5.66 per box with free ammo can.

PSA Ammo Link
    • By Maksim
      Following up on the 223 deal, Vista (owner of Federal brands and others) has just launched a $400 rebate for handgun ammo.
      The rebate is $1 per box of 9mm, and $.2 per round of any other caliber.
      Natchez has a 20 round case for $169.99, on sale from $219.99.  Add to it the rebate and it comes down to $7.49 per box of 9mm.
      Until the end of today, $5 shipping with coupon code FR18125.
      Link to Deal
      Link to Rebate
      Maximum rebate of $400, or 400 boxes of 9mm, 200 boxes of others. 

• To add, here is a good Wrangler parts source: https://www.quadratec.com/   You are in SC, so may or may not be worth the shipping, but maybe something closer is available.  Lift kits are pretty heavy to ship.
    • I am on my third Grand Cherokee in a row, lol.  I try to limit the customization since these are leases and mostly used for mall crawl (to coin Fishnut's phrase), but I just returned from driving the sand at island beach park this morning.  I air down and hit the buggy access path about halfway down the park road (its flat) and then steam down to the inlet where you can see the Barneget lighthouse.  The sand is littered with a hundred years of busted shells, so it is very firm at th inlet.  With stock all season tires, I can power on through deep sand as long as I don't stop midway.  The real offroaders use real mudbog rubber.  They never get stuck.  I just can't justify a real setup like that on a vehicle I may not have in 2 years.  But I do carry a tow cable, shovels, wheel jack and traction mats for bad situations. I would never attempt  rock crawl in this unless I owned it as a second vehicle.  Imagine the lease return damage fee on a truck with a broken axle and half the paint scraped away.  Not pretty. But I do see a number of older wranglers for sale every day that might do the trick...right on the highway.  Already done up and easy to work on.  Might be some good finds out there.  The Gas Monkey dude's buddy owns a parts warehouse for that sort of thing (part upgrades).  Can't recall the name though. I do tend to browse the lot when in for an oil change.  But a tricked out Wrangler, brandy new for 50 grand?  Not in my budget. But by the way, the higher trim models have air ride adjustments.  I can turn a knob on the center consol and lift 3 inches.  Pretty cool until it eventually breaks I guess.  But thats the next owner's problem.  
    • A .22 is always a great choice!  I've had a S&W K .22 Masterpiece for decades.  A real tack-driver & a great trainer!  Mine is the 8 3/8" barrel. It would have been at Old Bridge R&P Club's ladies Day at the Range again this year if not for the Covid closure... Here's Emily Cutts, then 15 in March of last year, at her private range in the Pines.  Ruger .22 all tricked-out with TandemKross.  She's a sponsored shooter.  Her family are big 2A proponents.    
    • I had the S&W 63. Definitely was not too light. It was like shooting a bb gun. If I were to get another one it would be the S&W 317 kit gun. At least the lightweight would make it somewhat fun to shoot.
    • All my wheel guns are d/s action but I fell in love with the build quality, the feel in the hand and the Mag cylinder. This is a favorite and is with me on most every range trip.