Three Pistolas !

1911 Mil Spec -

Colt Officers Match

Beretta 70S

Reloading gear - HEADS AND MORE HEADS....  plus lead....lotsa lead.

Stupid ass one gun a month....

Ahhhh -  to be in free America one day!

• Like 1

I like the polymer80 idea.

I had a cart of various parts on midwayusa not too long ago.  should have bought the stuff when it was on sale.

Think I had the total for a Freedom Gun at like $500, with all OEM GLOCK parts except the frame.

2 hours ago, bootman said:

I want to build a Polymer80 just for the principle of it. 

Brownells and MidwayUSA had the P80's on sale for $119 earlier this week. Not sure if they're still on sale.

You can buy a complete Glock for about the same as the cost of all the parts for the P80 build (not including the P80 itself) so that's the route I went. I can just swap the parts off the complete gun to the P80 if I want.

9 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Do you have any pics from the 30’s?

I really hope you meant "my 30's" and not the "1930's"??? :facepalm:

If the former. yeah, all modesty aside, I was pretty hot in my 30's. :D

But, you Married Man, shouldn't be asking for pics anyway. Now, behave yourself... and go kiss your wonderful wife who you don't really deserve. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, danw77 said:

Brownells and MidwayUSA had the P80's on sale for $119 earlier this week. Not sure if they're still on sale.

You can buy a complete Glock for about the same as the cost of all the parts for the P80 build (not including the P80 itself) so that's the route I went. I can just swap the parts off the complete gun to the P80 if I want.

A friend of mine bought the router kit for the 80% lowers, he's trying to get me to buy a bunch of lowers and take a weekend trip to his Maine house to complete them. Im still iffy on doing it, but if I do I think im going to find a way to imprint Serial numbers, I just need a few letters and numbers   N J S U C K S #, yeah that should do it.

He did the Glock 17 80% too, but I agree there is no cost savings. I'd rather just buy the real deal.

I'm just going to walk in a gun shop and walk out 5 minutes later with an assault rifle. The news told me I can do it so it must be true. I actually had no idea that regular gun shops in NJ even carried assault rifles. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sota said:

With apologies for quoting that douchebag cramer...

So what is everyone stocking up on this week?  I'm curious if I'm missing something I should be buying. :D

What happens at the end of the week?

1 minute ago, PD2K said:

Thinking I should buy an AR15 but deciding between building one (could be fun project) or buying a cheap one and pimp it out. Thoughts...I'm easily swayed by peer pressure :D

Buy the lower (or two or three) now then you can decide if you want to build or ask zeke to do it for you.