3 minutes ago, MeanGene said:

Did they pass anything specific to ARs? Besides the 10 mag limit? Did that featureless AR bill hey passed too. Just trying to figure out what won’t be available to purchase after tomorrow.

I’m kidding..

• Like 2

I was at Ramsey Outdoor in Roxbury today, their entire gun department was wiped clean. I got the last 2 15 round P-mags for AR15s, I wanted another one for my .308 but they were wiped clean as well. All AR style rifles were gone except a Smith & Wesson .22 , even their entire handgun case was wiped clean. Murphy may be the best gun salesman ever.

On 3/1/2018 at 5:13 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

I really hope you meant "my 30's" and not the "1930's"??? :facepalm:

If the former. yeah, all modesty aside, I was pretty hot in my 30's. :D

But, you Married Man, shouldn't be asking for pics anyway. Now, behave yourself... and go kiss your wonderful wife who you don't really deserve. 

us single guys can. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JR88USMC said:

I was at Ramsey Outdoor in Roxbury today, their entire gun department was wiped clean. I got the last 2 15 round P-mags for AR15s, I wanted another one for my .308 but they were wiped clean as well. All AR style rifles were gone except a Smith & Wesson .22 , even their entire handgun case was wiped clean. Murphy may be the best gun salesman ever.

Are people buying them to turn them in?

dont answer that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Are people buying them to turn them in?

dont answer that

gotta shoot as many rounds as possible in the remaining days ;)

yea im thinking im going to start picking up some 10 rounders when i come across them for decent prices.   If that 10 round bill does unfortunately pass and get signed i have a distinct feeling 10 rounders are going to spike in price and be that much harder to find.  And if it doesn't pass... eh .. doesn't hurt to have some ten rounders available. 

Just picked-up my 3 purty and shiny P2Ps. As of now my plans are G43, G19, and S&W 638 Airweight. Just because.

Still can't manage a long gun due to cross-eye dominance (right-hand left-eye dominant), so no AR for me.

Now I just want to find someplace to make my purchases in NJ so I don't have to deal with shipping to my FFL. If not, off to PA.

Note: All ready have two S&W wheelies, model 36 and model 19-3. Now want a snubbie.

1 hour ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Just picked-up my 3 purty and shiny P2Ps. As of now my plans are G43, G19, and S&W 638 Airweight. Just because.

Still can't manage a long gun due to cross-eye dominance (right-hand left-eye dominant), so no AR for me.

Now I just want to find someplace to make my purchases in NJ so I don't have to deal with shipping to my FFL. If not, off to PA.

Note: All ready have two S&W wheelies, model 36 and model 19-3. Now want a snubbie.

I'm cross eye dominant and shoot long guns all the time

• Like 1

Is there a good source to read up on cross eye dominance? I sorta get the idea but how would i find out if it was an issue for me? Havent had any problems but who knows; couldnt hurt to know a bit more.

As far as mags, i actually prefer 10rd mags. I bench shoot most of the time and my 15/30 hexmags are too big for that, i have to let the magwell hang off the table. Love my 10rd pmags. My issue is with 10rd mags for handguns. Those things aint cheap, and if i have to start buying 15+ mags to replace all my 15rd ones ill be pissed! Those things cost much more than AR mags.

Definitely will be keeping an eye out for 10rd AR mags in the following weeks, maybe sell my hex mags since i dont ever really use them, anyways. Pointless to have 15/30s too, i can always get 15/20 pmags.

Id like to pick up parts to build another AR but am not sure what i want to do. Already have a 14.5 larue, 16 DD, 20whatever inch bushmaster and a 20" custom build i was going to get rid of.

May just do a 14.5 lightweight and go as light as possible. Didnt really bother with my larue build since the LaRue barrel was heavy AF to begin with, though the rest isnt all that heavy. Idk, im indecisive. 

Hey, maybe a bolt gun to pair with my RPR. Theyll NEVER ban those?!

53 minutes ago, BlueLineFish said:

I'm cross eye dominant and shoot long guns all the time

How? Do you shoot lefty? I can't seem to make the switch. I'm really struggling with it. Is there some kind of scope? Any suggestions/pointers appreciated.

I'm so confused. .... why are folks wiping shelves clean of things that are about to be banned.

You are not going to get grandfathered. ...not gonna happen.

That being said I am all for getting it while you can....but you gotta ask yourself - do you know what you are doing?  

:popcorn:

I'm so confused. .... why are folks wiping shelves clean of things that are about to be banned.

That being said I am all for getting it while you can....but you gotta ask yourself - do you know what you are doing?  
:popcorn:

People I talk to are convinced that we will get grand fathered in. They won’t be going door to door tomorrow millions of homes, at least not yet.
I grew up in a communist regime, I just can’t believe these hipsters don’t see it.

15 minutes ago, MeanGene said:

People I talk to are convinced that we will get grand fathered in. They won’t be going door to door tomorrow millions of homes, at least not yet.
I grew up in a communist regime, I just can’t believe these hipsters don’t see it.

There is no grandfathering.....  they didn' do it last time...they r not doing it now.

Door to door....eh....  I waffle on that...fly way above the radar, make noise.......maybe you'll get a visit.....  stay below you should be ok....

jammed up at home ur screwed.

Grandfather nope....  bring it to the range nope...someone will drop a dime

• Like 2

1 hour ago, USRifle30Cal said:

D) lawsuit and injunction on enforcemental ala CA 

9 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

D) lawsuit and injunction on enforcemental ala CA 

...yeah i hear ya.......but, seriously look at cali still.....   my opinion. ....  waste of green money better spent in ammo.  ReloadING gear etc....

Was able to order my p229 today chambered in 9mm.

Word is state congress is strongly opposing both legalizing pot & Murph’s millionaire tax, hopefully this has to do with the proposed gun legislation.

Was able to order my p229 today chambered in 9mm.

Word is state congress is strongly opposing both legalizing pot & Murph’s millionaire tax, hopefully this has to do with the proposed gun legislation.

What’s your source? How strongly do they oppose it?