Silence Dogood

ALERT - Rally in Trenton March 26, 2018

I had every intention of attending any and all of these rallys.  However, I will be traveling to Atlanta on business for the final week of my project there. In lieue of attending the rally I will  be making an additional round of contributions to all of the 2A organizations I am a member of(see my signature). If my travel plans change, then I will be there.  In any event, hoping the weather is good that day for everyone.

• Like 4

I’m already registered on the bus leaving from Carney’s Point. I plan on speaking about the lack of prosecution on the guy in my other post. I would expect even moms demand action won’t like hearing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

c75c26c6-7c8e-45bd-acac-675f4e6d5007.jpg
S.gif
S.gif
Thank you for registering for an ANJRPC rally bus for the Trenton Gun Owner Rally on Monday, March 26.

Full details of bus logistics will be provided to all bus registrants on Saturday, March 24, including the complete list of pickup addresses (a partial list is below).

General Information:

Departure times to Trenton vary based on location.

All buses will depart for home from Trenton at 3:30 p.m.

Contact email address for questions about buses: [email protected]

Please do not address questions about buses to our friends at Gun For Hire, who were nice enough to set up a bus registration portal for us, but who are not directly involved in bus logistics.

Specific Bus Information We Can Provide Now

- WOODLAND PARK BUSES: Will depart for Trenton at 6:30 a.m. from the American Legion Post at 410 Mount Pleasant Ave., Woodland Park, NJ.

- HIGHLAND LAKES / CHERRY RIDGE RANGE BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 6:00 a.m. from Cherry Ridge Range, 100 Range Road, Highland Lakes, NJ. If you are unfamiliar with the location of Cherry Ridge Range, please do NOT rely on GPS, as some systems could misroute you to a dirt road. Complete directions to Cherry Ridge and GPS coordinates are available here.

- CARNEY'S POINT / SALEM COUNTY SPORTSMEN BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from Salem County Sportsmen's Club, 273 Route 40, Carney's Point, NJ 08069. Note: Some GPS systems may show the town as Penns Grove.

- ATLANTIC CITY BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 6:30 a.m. Pickup location to be announced.

- BRIDGEWATER BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. Pickup location to be announced.

- CHEESEQUAKE BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. Pickup location to be announced.

- FORKED RIVER / LACEY BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. Pickup location to be announced.

- PINE BROOK BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from 330 Changebridge Road, Pine Brook, NJ
  • Like 3

On 3/13/2018 at 9:42 AM, Krdshrk said:

Day off approved.  I'll be there.  Looking into buses/carpooling from Bridgewater.  I've got a minivan too so I can fit several people if I have to drive.

CNJFO is making Blue Rally T-Shirts.  I've ordered mine and will be wearing it.

https://squareup.com/store/cnjfostore/item/rally-tee

9089ba83469194580ffb90bb2d50b18d.png

Did anyone get the rally shirts yet? I got the below message that it shipped on the 19th and I have yet to get mine. If not in by tomorrow I swear I will go "topless in Trenton" to protest!:mad:

Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners

Order Shipped

Your recent order has been processed and shipped to the address you've provided.

Order Date

March 13, 2018

6:27 PM

Order Number

#syEW

There must be some way to motivate NJ gun owners. 

The response to this on this and other forums is very weak imo. 

If we dont speak up and stand up for our rights we will surely lose them. 

With Murphy and the rest of the anti gun politicians firmly in pace here it wont be long until we are all looking back on the old days when you could actually own a gun in NJ. 

I dont understand why more NJ gun owners arent more motivated to speak up, most of the guys I know are constantly complaining about the gun laws here but dont do anything to try to change them

Any suggestions  ?

My suggestion - stop making a "gun owner" rally, its more than that. It is for anyone that cares about civil liberties and constitutional rights. Its about opposition to massive government overreach. Its guns today and who knows what tomorrow. You don't need to own a gun to show support. All law abiding citizens should be showing up in support. Get the word out to ALL. Everyone should come out and support their family, friends and fellow law abiding citizens. We need to get the word out on more than just firearm sites and blogs. I wrote (and got replies) from my state senator and assembly members. They said they are against these bills.

See ya'll on Monday.

I could only surmise that a lot of NJ gun owners feel that any objection to NJ gun laws is an effort in futility. They feel the  proverbial fix is in and the NJ legislature will do whatever they want whether it concerns guns or any other issues. I suppose it feels good to think you have a voice but, unfortunately a lot of NJ citizens have given up. You can perceive NJ as a put up or shut up state. The same issues have been plaguing NJ for many years such as property taxes, auto insurance, state pension system where workers come out of retirement from a state job then return back to the same state job then collect a salary and keep collecting a state pension double dipping the system. Pouring money into inner city school systems thinking this will make a difference when actually it rarely has. The gun issue is a low priority for NJ politicians and they will go with the side of the issue that is trending. Other than local NRA representation is any national NRA reps coming up from DC to support NJ gun owners? We can sure use some big names up here for support. I hope a lot of people show up on the 26TH, I'll be one of them.

• Like 1

Small but growing group of us are meeting at the ChicFilA on the Lowe’s parking lot in Deptford (near the mall).

Meeting and leaving from ChicFilA at 0700, catching a ride on the RiverLine somewhere north of Camden. Looks like we can ride the train to Trenton Transit Center and a 15 minute walk to the War Memorial. 

Feel free to join us - 

9 minutes ago, Nucrunner said:

Small but growing group of us are meeting at the ChicFilA on the Lowe’s parking lot in Deptford (near the mall).

Meeting and leaving from ChicFilA at 0700, catching a ride on the RiverLine somewhere north of Camden. Looks like we can ride the train to Trenton Transit Center and a 15 minute walk to the War Memorial. 

Feel free to join us - 

Walk back before the sun sets. There might be a bus. 

Everyone on this site is with us. We need to get the word out to the people who would support us but don't know about the rally. Start posting about the rally on all social media asking people for support. We need a good showing - we have the weekend to rally the troops. I've been talking to friends about the rally (or as I say "cause") and some seemed interested and might show up to support  us. Every person matters.

1 hour ago, Paulie Bufooni said:

My suggestion - stop making a "gun owner" rally, its more than that. It is for anyone that cares about civil liberties and constitutional rights. Its about opposition to massive government overreach.

Great point. It shouldn't be labeled as a "gun rally" since half the population hates guns. It should be labeled a "save the constitution" rally, since it deals with over-reach and non-constitutional issues.

2 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Wow that sucks! They were made for the rally and we ordered right away. @Smokin .50 ???

ROSEY....WTF?

TO ALL:

NONE OF THE SHIRTS WERE SHIPPED!  THEY'LL ALL BE AT THE RALLY!  HERE'S THE HEADS-UP:

The orders were processed thru "Square".  Their OEM software sends an auto-reply email telling you yer shit shipped at ZERO DARK THIRTY!  Which caused us all of this unneeded BS!  If it (Square) can't say it shipped, and do so within 48 hours of you placing your order, it automatically gives you your money back!  We can't possibly get the screens finalized, take the orders, order the apparel from our local screen printer, have them order it from their supplier, have them receive it, check it and print it & dry the ink and package it, and THEN have ME pick it all up during a Nor 'Easter, and dump 177 pieces in a volunteer's lap to sort, label & ship in time for all of you PATIENT(?) Patriots to get them by today!  I got them all on Wednesday, during the storm.  We ship Priority Mail (2 Days).  So half of you might get the shirts by Monday AFTER THE RALLY, WHEN YOU GET HOME IF Michele (who's fighting the Shingles) can manage to knock-out over 100 orders in a single night!

Sooooooooooooooo, using my addled brain, I made the "Executive Decision" to deploy our Membership & Community Outreach Committee volunteers AT THE RALLY to see that everyone that attends the Rally & ordered a shirt from us gets there's!

Not to beat a dead horse, BUT, if you were on Facebook you would have seen this over 24 hours ago......

PLEASE trust us & not yer electronic whiz-bang.  We have you covered my friends.  In fact we printed approx. 50% MORE SHIRTS THAN WERE ORDERED IN HOPES OF A GREAT TURN-OUT!  :) 

Michele has everyone's shirts.  I don't even have my shirts yet!  Her & her husband Jaime as well as Nora Craig (our newest committee member), together with NJGF's Alex the Sane (a member of our Shows & Community Outreach Committee) are in charge of distribution, so please see them at the Rally!

For folks that can't make the Rally but still ordered shirts to support it, your apparel will ship a day or two AFTER we all get back home, cause volunteers still hafta go to work to pay their bills.

Thanks for reading & sorry for the "Square Problem" inflicted upon us all.  Things were much simpler in the "Old Days" when a credit card processor only cared about getting the money & not about whether or not the product was ever delivered :) 

SEE YOU ALL AT THE RALLY & REMEMBER TO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE CAUSE "SCREEN NAMES"!

Rosey

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Shirtless!!!!

To "Shirtless Ed" & everyone else:

TO ALL:

NONE OF THE SHIRTS WERE SHIPPED!  THEY'LL ALL BE AT THE RALLY!  HERE'S THE HEADS-UP:

The orders were processed thru "Square".  Their OEM software sends an auto-reply email telling you yer shit shipped at ZERO DARK THIRTY!  Which caused us all of this unneeded BS!  If it (Square) can't say it shipped, and do so within 48 hours of you placing your order, it automatically gives you your money back!  We can't possibly get the screens finalized, take the orders, order the apparel from our local screen printer, have them order it from their supplier, have them receive it, check it and print it & dry the ink and package it, and THEN have ME pick it all up during a Nor 'Easter, and dump 177 pieces in a volunteer's lap to sort, label & ship in time for all of you PATIENT(?) Patriots to get them by today!  I got them all on Wednesday, during the storm.  We ship Priority Mail (2 Days).  So half of you might get the shirts by Monday AFTER THE RALLY, WHEN YOU GET HOME IF Michele (who's fighting the Shingles) can manage to knock-out over 100 orders in a single night!

Sooooooooooooooo, using my addled brain, I made the "Executive Decision" to deploy our Membership & Community Outreach Committee volunteers AT THE RALLY to see that everyone that attends the Rally & ordered a shirt from us gets there's!

Not to beat a dead horse, BUT, if you were on Facebook you would have seen this over 24 hours ago......

PLEASE trust us & not yer electronic whiz-bang.  We have you covered my friends.  In fact we printed approx. 50% MORE SHIRTS THAN WERE ORDERED IN HOPES OF A GREAT TURN-OUT!  :) 

Michele has everyone's shirts.  I don't even have my shirts yet!  Her & her husband Jaime as well as Nora Craig (our newest committee member), together with NJGF's Alex the Sane (a member of our Shows & Community Outreach Committee) are in charge of distribution, so please see them at the Rally!

For folks that can't make the Rally but still ordered shirts to support it, your apparel will ship a day or two AFTER we all get back home, cause volunteers still hafta go to work to pay their bills.

Thanks for reading & sorry for the "Square Problem" inflicted upon us all.  Things were much simpler in the "Old Days" when a credit card processor only cared about getting the money & not about whether or not the product was ever delivered :) 

SEE YOU ALL AT THE RALLY & REMEMBER TO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE CAUSE "SCREEN NAMES"!

Rosey