GunsnFreedom

So Who's going to the Trenton Gun Owner Rally on March 26th?

I blocked my calendar for the day as soon as I say the first notice. It is looking quite possible that they'll be national press there - not just the hacks at the Star-Ledger. Of all times, with the Dem-controlled NJ gov't, a lunatic Gov in charge, etc., we REALLY need a large crowd to show up at this!  It will start making some of the more experienced pols in mixed districts feel VERY nervous and that might be enough to sway votes right there.

This is plenty of notice to take a day off - I really hope everyone else on here is blocking their calendars, too! There's really no excuse.

• Like 2

I will be off and will attend.

We should organize car pools and perhaps some sort of "park and ride" pools where we can meet up near Trenton and ride in together.

EDIT: Does anyone here know the people at Cheyenne Mt Outfitters and can reach out to them?  That is pretty central to 95 and 195 and has lots of free parking.

• Like 3

Talked to my local FFL Wednesday. I believe buses will be organized from the Sussex County area like the last time. If/when I get definite info on this I will post it.

ill be there, and my brother will almost certainly come with me. gonna spread this word of mouth i might be able to get a few more guys to go

MARCH 26 GUN OWNER RALLY UPDATE

Social media has been abuzz since our announcement earlier this week of a March 26th gun owner rally in Trenton sponsored by ANJRPC and NRA. In 3 days, over 800 people have said they will attend - and we haven't even announced details or logistics yet!

The rally has been timed to coincide with the anticipated date that both houses of the legislature will be in full session and voting on the first wave of anti-gun legislation. The rally will be at the Trenton War Memorial, one block from the State House.

ANJRPC and NRA are planning a morning rally followed by a march to the Senate and Assembly chambers, where we will pack the galleries and make sure legislators know we are watching as they vote. Plan on spending the entire day.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:20 PM, Gunsrlegal said:

@Mrs. Peel, maybe we car pool? Think you're closer to Trenton (right?), I can head your way or we can meet somewhere convenient.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:32 AM, NJSigfan said:

Is anyone from the clinton area going.  I’m considering taking the day to go...

@Gunsrlegal @NJSigfan Happy to carpool with one or both of you! I'll PM you directly. If anyone else is in the Clinton area, we can even do a carpool caravan. :D

I also wanted to BUMP this thread. With all of the bitching after Murphy won the Governorship... and then more bitching again after this list of proposed legislation hit the Forums... I would have expected at least FIFTY to ONE HUNDRED affirmative replies already.  

Think about this: The scrappy patriots who built this country went up against a powerful military, completely against all odds, and risking life and limb, to fight for the freedoms we enjoy today... but are we really so complacent that we can't even schedule a day off from work to keep them? I don't accept that, and neither should you.

Who else will commit to going

• Like 3

The parking garage is not too far away,  there may also be street parking, if the rally will be at the back of the statehouse like it was last time. They may try and shut the area down--I wouldn't put it past them in Trenton. State employees make take the day off--it's a Friday and they don't work much anyway.

I never hear all the crybaby liberals say "I gotta go to work that day". When it comes time to get the shit they want. Even if they had jobs, they would take off.

I make almost a thousand dollars a day on weekdays and guess what, I'll fuckin be there. 

Also why the fuck are there two threads on this? The other one had all the info right in the first post.

• Like 5