Sign in to follow this  
ToddD

WTB 10/22

Looking for decent priced new or used 10/22 takedown, would also consider standard 10/22 if the price is right. Send me a message if you’re looking to sell. 

Preferably cherry hill area as I’m not looking to drive for hours 

Thanks,

Todd

I got my stainless steel 10-22 takedown with a great backpack case from Tanners in Jamison PA. for around $250 out the door.

They may still have some and it's a great place to visit and less than an hour ride from your location. http://tannerssportcenter.com/

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

I got my stainless steel 10-22 takedown with a great backpack case from Tanners in Jamison PA. for around $250 out the door.

They may still have some and it's a great place to visit and less than an hour ride from your location. http://tannerssportcenter.com/

I’ll take a look. Thanks for the heads up

I got one from them a while back, too. I don't know if they have em still; if they do, let me know. I ended up selling it for what i paid, i think, but kinda regret it. They just dont make the tacticool stocks for 10/22 takedowns and i found myself never using it.

5 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Same here. I got the kryptec pattern stainless takedown for around $230 if I recall. Great store and very NJ friendly. They had a couple FB posts in January about non-takedowns, including the really nice looking M1 carbine for $325 and stainless w/black synthetic stock for $199.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this