• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      Letting the inner Slav continue to come out.  Second video will launch today at 3PM Eastern.  
      To help grow the Slavness, have a few companies helping out with giveaways.
      Subscribe if you have not done so yet, like the video and share it with your friends, hashtag #slavguns.
      One person will be selected at the premier and another over the next 24 hours after launch!  A very cool AR-15 accessory and some stuff from previous Shot Shows.

• By mattio41
      I recently purchased the Ruger 10/22 Takedown. I have a scope available that I can put on it. need to get some rings for it though. As far as the rifle goes, I am not real happy with the sights. I found this, and it intrigued me as nice replacement. The issue being though, you mount the rear sight where the scope rail would mount. I have always been a fan of using true Iron Sights for my target practice. I dont really hunt, so mostly plinking. I could always still buy the rings, and keep them in the bag. and change over when needed. What are your thoughts about this kind of setup.

• So if it is Russian and not a Saiga or VEPR it is most likely a parts kit built on a US receiver. Are you sure the receiver says AKM? I am not a lawyer and some will say its OK while other's will say it's not. You have to decide what you are comfortable with because to me in NJ...AK variants are a roll of the dice. You could argue the whole substantially identical verbiage and what "type" means but the statute clearly says: "Avtomat Kalashnikov type semi-automatic firearms" are banned. Good luck! I love my AK-103 clone.
    • Right???? Ok.  Ignore.  Next guy. Lets move on
    • If its not a news worthy  attention grabbing topic.  Youll hear crickets.  All i can say is call his office.    And wait.  I had an issue where i applied for my nh permit.  Most people get it in 2 weeks.  2 mos later nothing.   They gave me a run around.  I figured hes bar sanctioned in nh.   Called time after time.   No response.  Youll see. Unless hes broke and needs money hell respond. 
    • Loves NJ AND joins a NJ gun forum? It's a trap!! Welcome.
    • A denied FPID only means you can't purchase a long gun in NJ, transport outside the exemption, or buy handgun ammo. You may lawfully possess and transport under an exemption any already owned firearms.