Sign in to follow this  
Avalanche

Sarco in PA - closed?

Sarco should still be open, I was there last week before I stopped by EGFA.

59 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

Hope they are still open, I loved that place - I could spend an hour just walking around and checking stuff out. 

yes they are still open, read the above posts :lol: 

It was the day after a crazy storm.....simple solution if you want to find this stuff out, call the store the next business day they’re typically open

3 hours ago, JR88USMC said:

It was the day after a crazy storm.....simple solution if you want to find this stuff out, call the store the next business day they’re typically open

Wow, thanks Captain Obvious. 

I was in the area and decided to stop by, it was odd they were closed and didn't have any info on the door.  I called and the phone # and it just rang, no machine or person picked up.   

You do realize this is a discussion forum to discuss things correct?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avalanche said:

The above posts say nothing of the sort. 

I still hope they are open. 

Lolwut?

On 3/3/2018 at 3:36 PM, JR88USMC said:

Sarco should still be open, I was there last week before I stopped by EGFA.

you know, if they were going out of business, they wouldn't do it abruptly without telling anyone, and they probably wouldn't have a store fully stocked with firearms. You do realize there are people who casually browse these forums without actually reading things or posting things and get the wrong idea or just not listen like yourself. Now if I can put 2 and 2 together as to why a store wouldn't be open the day after a storm that knocked power out from 200k+ people in the tri-state area, what does that make you? Captain Oblvious? (and the owners of SARCO live right near us in Basking Ridge, as they used to be in Stirling)

you know, if they were going out of business, they wouldn't do it abruptly without telling anyone, and they probably wouldn't have a store fully stocked with firearms. You do realize there are people who casually browse these forums without actually reading things or posting things and get the wrong idea or just not listen like yourself. Now if I can put 2 and 2 together as to why a store wouldn't be open the day after a storm that knocked power out from 200k+ people in the tri-state area, what does that make you? Captain Oblvious? (and the owners of SARCO live right near us in Basking Ridge, as they used to be in Stirling)

Sarco warehouse is in NJ still. There is a hell of a lot more in the warehouse than the store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, capt14k said:

Sarco warehouse is in NJ still. There is a hell of a lot more in the warehouse than the store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah the storefront in Stirling hasn't been open for a few years now though. I wish it was, would be nice to have a gun shop close to my house with good prices.

On 3/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, JR88USMC said:

Lolwut?

That's a lot of words just to say "I dont know either"

I was there on thursday. They didn’t close down. Common sense leads to not having meaningless discussion.

On 3/4/2018 at 5:30 PM, JR88USMC said:

yeah the storefront in Stirling hasn't been open for a few years now though. I wish it was, would be nice to have a gun shop close to my house with good prices.

considering the shit that went down there I'm still surprised PA let them get an FFL, and that the owners aren't in prison for 100 years.

• Like 1