Twospot

Pissed away $100. I wish I researched before

This is why I think getting an out of state CCW is a total waste of time, money and energy. I know, it's a good money maker for companies in state that run the classes. And maybe it's fun to pretend you have a CCW cause you got one from Utah or whatever. But if I'm unable to carry in NJ and spend 99% of my time here, what's the point in being armed the 1% of time I'm not. Do the math.

I have had my New Hampshire permit about 6 months and feel like i got my money's worth out of it already.  I remember when they raised the price from $25 to $100, but now that I'm living in new jersey it is worth it for me. I'm considering a Florida permit because i think i may be making a Florida trip in the few years. 

Even with Florida, Utah, and NH you must disarm in Maryland and SC on your way. SC is due to one RINO who cares more about his CCW Courses than Second Amendment Rights. If not for him there would be Constitutional Carry in SC. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is why I think getting an out of state CCW is a total waste of time, money and energy. I know, it's a good money maker for companies in state that run the classes. And maybe it's fun to pretend you have a CCW cause you got one from Utah or whatever. But if I'm unable to carry in NJ and spend 99% of my time here, what's the point in being armed the 1% of time I'm not. Do the math.

I don't spend 99% of my time in NJ. Maybe 80%.  

Also only Utah requires class.

Edit: I agree Utah may now be a waste of time and money. It only adds Washington State and WI if you have Florida. NH only adds PA if you have Florida. Since NH is now Constitutional Carry.