Sign in to follow this  
capt14k

Anyone Else Sick of MSD TV Group Yet?

I say TV Group because I am trying to be nice. I am referring to the group the left is so enamored with. These punk kids were obviously never spanked by their liberal parents. They are the most disrespectful group of punk kids I have ever seen. I am hoping kids their own age catch up with them and teach them a lesson about respect that their parents never did.

The latest from the girl who I suppose identifies as a boy Emma Gonzalez showing complete disrespect to the Education Secretary, her visit, and the $1M grant she got for the school.

https://townhall.com/notebook/bethbaumann/2018/03/06/students-react-to-betsy-devos-announcement-about-visiting-stoneman-douglas-high-n2458352

Then you have the two that anger me the most David Hogg and Cameron Kasky. On Bill Maher David Hogg talked about how he hung up on the White House. This is the same little punk who called out Alex Jones on Twitter and offered to go on his show and debate. Except when Alex Jones happily accepted David Hogg's offer he immediately backed out. Cameron Kasky is the punk I have posted about previously who said he forgives the generations who F'd up things. IMO this shows complete disrespect to every member of the Greatest Generation and others. If not for the men who stormed the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima and fought in the deserts of Africa he wouldn't be able to say the disrespectful things he has.

Not all is lost on this generation of children there are some refreshing voices out of MSD. Kyle Kashuv is referenced in the first article and he has been getting more exposure on Fox. I hope to hear more of him and the ROTC members in the future.

Here Kyle Kashuv calls out Master Hogg.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/06/parkland-kyle-kashuv-david-hogg/

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here is another student of MSD Jalen Martin who has been ignored by the MSM. Why because he is expressing an opposing view. Only Alex Jones has given him any exposure. Not that I am a fan of Alex Jones. He has his own YouTube channel but they keep deleting his videos. Here is a message to David Hogg who is real.

• Like 1

If we are going to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill, maybe we can start by having Ms. Gonzales evaluated. Seeing a young woman shave her head is generally a sign of severe mental distress and possibly abuse. I hope she is ok!
I agree. She comes off as a victim of abuse. It's kind of sad. I want to feel for these kids, and I do for most of them, but that core group is so disrespectful I can't feel for them.

Would that be the very same David Hogg who is depicted in the Redondo, CA high school yearbook as a senior in 2005?

That was debunked and put out there by someone in Russia who goes by Laguna Beach Antifa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk