Lambo2936

The whole NJGF T-Shirt thing..

So, whats the deal with that? I Keep seeing jokes cracked about it since i joined up, and it's been over two years... Why has nobody actually had shirts made? Is there actual demand for them? If so, i wouldn't mind having them made and shipping them out to members on here, if someone could design something that everyone could agree on. I already deal with online sales so i could perhaps put them up on one of my eBay stores or just use one of my PayPal accounts to run it. The cost to package and ship it to everyones door should be around 5$, assuming the t-shirt with the envelope weighs in at/under 16oz/1lb. If someone here is good with design i could look into having them made. Don't mind fronting the cash as long as people are serious about purchasing them and i don't get stuck with 100 T-Shirts i paid a ton of money for.

• Like 1

Maksim had plans for shirts and even took orders. I think the problem is he would like to do it but in reality, he has not logged into the forum since last November! He is obviously busy with other issues with his life and his business! Which is understandable to me. I just wish he would give someone else permission to print the shirts. 

Perhaps an Admin or Mod will chime in here and put this to rest once and for all!

Anyone interested in designing them and/or have a hook up with a printing shop? If not ill try to find the place we used a while back for the construction companies shirts and such.

Would be cool to get some designs going for people to vote on or whatever.

Years ago I did graphic design.  I could take a shot at it but I'd need to know some parameters.  Like, will they be silk screened or pressed (basically iron on)? 

How much they cost greatly depends on the number of colors used and if there will be graphics on the front and back, perhaps even on the sleeves..

Do we want to co-opt existing imagery like the Gadsen flag, a popular meemish text or go with a completely unique design?

Is there existing njgf artwork to work off of?

Throw some ideas at me and maybe I'll eventually get to it :D

3 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Years ago I did graphic design.  I could take a shot at it but I'd need to know some parameters.  Like, will they be silk screened or pressed (basically iron on)? 

How much they cost greatly depends on the number of colors used and if there will be graphics on the front and back, perhaps even on the sleeves..

Do we want to co-opt existing imagery like the Gadsen flag, a popular meemish text or go with a completely unique design?

Is there existing njgf artwork to work off of?

Throw some ideas at me and maybe I'll eventually get to it :D

I'd stay away from anything that may make us seem like "crazy gun nuts". Unfortunately, our image is everything; the fact that we are basically advertising that we are 2A advocates/Gun owners is enough. We need to be seen as reasonable, average joe's that happen to have a very controversial hobby and believe in our right to self defense.
As far as design/artwork, i wish i could help but i suck lol.

Time for a little reality check;

This has been brought up multiple times,

There were brainstorm sessions to come up with designs,

Some members offered to do all the work required,

This whole thing was brought up to the sites owner, multiple times I assume,

The owner which stands to make a couple dollars (or not) thru the sale of the T's and thru increased exposure and expanded membership took orders,

Several months have gone by,

The owner is obviously busy but hasn't delegated the project to anybody either,

Nothing has happened.

What does that tell you?

It tells me, it ain't gonna happen. 

The person that has the most to gain doesn't do it and doesn't delegate it to anybody either.

You can lead the horses to the water..., the old adage goes.

• Like 2