gfl216

This Can't Be True, Can It?

On the front page at FoxNews.com today - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/18/uproar-after-new-jersey-high-school-allegedly-suspends-students-over-gun-range-photo.html

As a result, I wouldn't be surprised to see this on Tucker or Hannity tonight (Monday 3/19).

The 'school overreach' story dovetails nicely with public schools' involvement with the Student Walkout, which is blatantly unconstitutional.

I agree. The schools have been trying to push their political agenda at middle and high school level. On a positive note. Not only did no one walk out of my kid's schools, but the teacher who approached my older one about signing the petition and also a poster failed miserably. Woman teaches language arts. One of her entire classes refused to sign. After my older one refused to sign 2/3 of that class didn't sign either. The majority of the kids in that school agree us that banning any firearm is stupid and won't fix anything. So there is still hope regardless what that shaved headed freak has to say.

I'D bet that at least half the kids even in parkland high school agree that banning the tool will do nothing......the ones that we're seeing are being abused and paraded around like trained monkeys.

I did enjoy seeing the freak break down crying last night

Yes I'm a horrible person. Wait no I'm not that is the left talking trying to silence us. Master Hogg can't even remember how many of his sister's friends died. The activist kids were not in the same building as the shooting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, capt14k said:

I did enjoy seeing the freak break down crying last night

Yes I'm a horrible person. Wait no I'm not that is the left talking trying to silence us. Master Hogg can't even remember how many of his sister's friends died. The activist kids were not in the same building as the shooting.

Ohh, I disagree! I may disagree entirely with much of her viewpoint, but I see a young woman who went through a traumatic incident (yes, if you're on school grounds and your fellow students have been killed and the place is buzzing with police and you're cowering in a room wondering if you're next... yeah, that's absolutely traumatic... I don't care if you witnessed it "directly" or not). As much as I disagree with her, I still feel the compassion of an adult seeing a stressed out kid who's in over her head.

I just think that when she should have been getting some counseling so she could better process what happened and move on with her life, her trauma was instead hijacked by self-serving puppeteers - the gun control activists, the media, etc. But, I mainly blame her parents for not reining the whole circus in immediately --- hard for me to understand how they could possibly feel all that transpired SINCE the shooting was in their daughter's "best interests". Major parental failure IMO.

But, back to the thread... here's another update from ANJRPC on Lacey Township... the saga continues >>>>>

March 19 - Just as we thought the Lacey Township High School issue was calming down (after the school quietly capitulated to ANJRPC's demand to rewrite its firearms policy), ANJRPC has learned that the school committed another Constitutional violation several weeks ago by unlawfully compelling a student to remove a sticker from his vehicle portraying the image of a type of firearm lawfully owned by millions of Americans, including many New Jersey residents.

Prohibiting the mere display of images of legal firearms is a clear violation of the First Amendment. ANJRPC has accordingly demanded in a second lawyer letter that the Lacey Township School District immediately rescind its prohibition of the sticker, apologize to the student and his family, and provide assurances that similar violations will not take place in the future. Click here to see the new letter.

"This latest incident reveals a disturbing pattern of disregard by the school district for the Constitutional rights of its students," said ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach. "Whether it's suppressing the exercise of Second Amendment rights off school grounds, or suppressing the right of free speech about firearms on school grounds, these blatant violations will not be tolerated. ANJRPC is once again prepared to sue if the school district refuses to do the right thing."

Please watch for further updates as the situation unfolds.

Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don't already receive alerts from ANJRPC, please subscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts.

• Like 2

Scott Bach and I spent about 20 minutes or so on the phone Friday afternoon discussing this case and how the removal of stickers on personal vehicles played a roll in our decision to run the story and report on that aspect of it.  Ed Cardinal, a lacy HS parent, explained in minute detail how his son was threatened with disciplinary measures if he wouldn't remove a "gun sticker".  Ed also spoke with CNJFO's Communications Director Theresa Inacker at length regarding the in-school detention of the two students in question.

Tonight, as I type this, the Lacey BOE is holding its' meeting and accusing all of us of misrepresenting the facts as they see them.  That's double-speak for they got caught with their pants down and want to punish the whistle-blower(s)!  So ANJRPC wrote a second letter and will do extensive follow-up so this will be reversed!

Our original story was tweeted by Theresa Inacker to NRA tv's Cam Edwards, and he did a phone interview segment with Scott Bach!  Today a member of the First Family weighed-in as Eric Trump tweeted, and Fox & Friends already has run the story.  CNJFO's Black Wire Media gets the credit.  My name is nowhere to be found.  The RIGHTS of the MANY (ALL of us!) outweigh the needs of the few or the ONE!

Image may contain: 2 people
  • Like 4

Ohh, I disagree! I may disagree entirely with much of her viewpoint, but I see a young woman who went through a traumatic incident (yes, if you're on school grounds and your fellow students have been killed and the place is buzzing with police and you're cowering in a room wondering if you're next... yeah, that's absolutely traumatic... I don't care if you witnessed it "directly" or not). As much as I disagree with her, I still feel the compassion of an adult seeing a stressed out kid who's in over her head.
I just think that when she should have been getting some counseling so she could better process what happened and move on with her life, her trauma was instead hijacked by self-serving puppeteers - the gun control activists, the media, etc. But, I mainly blame her parents for not reining the whole circus in immediately --- hard for me to understand how they could possibly feel all that transpired SINCE the shooting was in their daughter's "best interests". Major parental failure IMO.
But, back to the thread... here's another update from ANJRPC on Lacey Township... the saga continues >>>>>

March 19 - Just as we thought the Lacey Township High School issue was calming down (after the school quietly capitulated to ANJRPC's demand to rewrite its firearms policy), ANJRPC has learned that the school committed another Constitutional violation several weeks ago by unlawfully compelling a student to remove a sticker from his vehicle portraying the image of a type of firearm lawfully owned by millions of Americans, including many New Jersey residents.

Prohibiting the mere display of images of legal firearms is a clear violation of the First Amendment. ANJRPC has accordingly demanded in a second lawyer letter that the Lacey Township School District immediately rescind its prohibition of the sticker, apologize to the student and his family, and provide assurances that similar violations will not take place in the future. Click here to see the new letter.

"This latest incident reveals a disturbing pattern of disregard by the school district for the Constitutional rights of its students," said ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach. "Whether it's suppressing the exercise of Second Amendment rights off school grounds, or suppressing the right of free speech about firearms on school grounds, these blatant violations will not be tolerated. ANJRPC is once again prepared to sue if the school district refuses to do the right thing."

Please watch for further updates as the situation unfolds.

Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don't already receive alerts from ANJRPC, please subscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts.

My compassion for that core group went out the window due to their disrespect. Especially disrespecting the generations that fought for their rights to act like the spoiled brats they are. They are enemies of the Republic and they are trying to destroy our Constitutional Rights. They no longer deserve any compassion.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The intrusion into the home lives of families began in the 60's with sex education. It was supposed to address unwanted pregnancy and venereal diseases.  Now it's become social programming that has gone way beyond the scope of what schools should be teaching stdents.

Schools have done the same with every other aspect of social life outside the school.  They are more interested in generating democrat voters than teaching kids to be competitive and successful in a globalized world.

It's no wonder our nation is getting it's ass kicked in the tech sector.  Kids know the various degrees of intersex organs but cant do a fucking quadratic equation.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

The intrusion into the home lives of families began in the 60's with sex education. It was supposed to address unwanted pregnancy and venereal diseases.  Now it's become social programming that has gone way beyond the scope of what schools should be teaching stdents.

Schools have done the same with every other aspect of social life outside the school.  They are more interested in generating democrat voters than teaching kids to be competitive and successful in a globalized world.

It's no wonder our nation is getting it's ass kicked in the tech sector.  Kids know the various degrees of intersex organs but cant do a fucking quadratic equation.

G^2+ B^2=Z^2 ?

ANJRPC
TONIGHT! ANJRPC ON CHASING NEWS
& OTHER MEDIA UPDATES

ANJRPC is appearing tonight at 11p.m. on WWOR-TV's Chasing News with host Bill Spadea. Please tune in to watch ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach discuss the Lacey Township high school issue, and New Jersey's redundant and outdated permitting system.

Tune in to WWOR-TV (Ch. 9, in the NY metro area) watch it live online here: http://www.my9nj.com/live or download the My9 streaming app here: http://www.my9nj.com/…/download-the-new-chasing-app-from-my9

Also, the Lacey High School story has gone viral nationally. While the volume of news coverage is too overwhelming to list completely, here is a representative sample:

Click the link below for all media links and the online version of this alert:
https://anjrpc.site-ym.com/page/ANJRPCOonChasingNews

-Fox News

-Breitbart

-The Blaze

-The New American

-The Lars Larson Show (Dan Schmutter interview)

-News 12 New Jersey (Dan Schmutter interview)

-NJ 101.5

-NRA-TV (Bach interview)

Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don't already receive alerts from ANJRPC, please subscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts: https://anjrpc.site-ym.com/?Email_Request

About ANJRPC: The Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs is the official New Jersey affiliate of the NRA, and is New Jersey's oldest, largest, and most effective Second Amendment advocacy organization.

Click the link below for all links and the online version of this alert:
https://anjrpc.site-ym.com/page/ANJRPCOonChasingNews

• Like 3

Just saw this, thinking it was a reaction to all that attention the Lacey School Board received. Apparently they feel the children are worth protecting, not like some other Liberal schools feel.

Armed guards in the school, will it make them like prisons now?

Lacey Looking For More Police Officers To Staff Schools

LACEY TOWNSHIP, NJ - The Lacey Township police department is looking for retired police officers to staff schools in the Lacey school district for the 2018-2019 school year, Police Chief Michael C. DiBella said.

Applicants must also have a New Jersey Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification or New Jersey State Police Academy Certification.

They must be capable of passing firearms qualifications as mandated by the New Jersey Attorney General.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/lacey/lacey-looking-more-police-officers-staff-schools

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

Good for them!