MichaelDiggs

My Next Firearm?

What's my next firearm? here is the list I currently have.

1. AR15 Rebel

2. AR15 BCM

3. Walther PPQ M2

4. Walther PPQ MATCH 5 ( amazing piece )

4. S&W Performance Center 1911

5. x2  Mossberg Shotguns

I was looking to maybe add to the collection but I have a feeling it would be in the safe then more at the range. I dunno.

I appreciate all the suggestions. I was drawn to the Beretta's but looking at is as a collection it definitely needs a nice S&W Revolver. I casually checked the price for one that I had my eye on and it was $850. I thought those 686's were be lower in price but they did have lots of 686 models. A couple of them were beautiful. I saw a couple that were all matt black and the cylinder was matt gray. If I bought that one I'd be too scared to get scratches on it. My go to range piece right now is my Bravo Company rifile. I'll get tired of shooting that quickly then try to get some lead through my 45 or new Walther P5. 

Time to go check out some revolvers. Our local shops have VERY limited stock on revolvers, I'll need to go online and use my FFL. Real awesome service.

I appreciate all the suggestions. I was drawn to the Beretta's but looking at is as a collection it definitely needs a nice S&W Revolver. I casually checked the price for one that I had my eye on and it was $850. I thought those 686's were be lower in price but they did have lots of 686 models. A couple of them were beautiful. I saw a couple that were all matt black and the cylinder was matt gray. If I bought that one I'd be too scared to get scratches on it. My go to range piece right now is my Bravo Company rifile. I'll get tired of shooting that quickly then try to get some lead through my 45 or new Walther P5.   

Time to go check out some revolvers. Our local shops have VERY limited stock on revolvers, I'll need to go online and use my FFL. Real awesome service.

Get a used Ruger Security or Service Six half the price and will last forever. 

If you are willing to spend close to $1k get a surplused Manhurin MR-73. Best revolver and cheaper than a Colt.

Dunno if this is still available....but I am still tempted.

That's a fair price. I'm guessing seller may go to $400. I'm shocked no one has bought it. Personally I like the 4" but for those looking for a smaller pistol you can't go wrong.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk