Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

If You Buy A VP9SK By April 15th...

When i bought my VP9LE they were giving out like 3 or 4 free mags as a rebate. Took like 2 months but i did get them in the mail (was cool because it's a complete surprise, so its like a 2nd rush of excitement!). This was like 6 months ago, probably. I Guess sales picked back up as a result of this new round of legislation being introduced so no reason to give away so much.
I would be willing to sell a few of the extras if you need more mags, assuming they are the same (15rd mags).
I Only really need like 3 or 4 and it came with 3.

• Like 1

I'll keep that in mind Lambo. I have the LE version of the SK at my FFL and that also has 3 mags. If I complete the purchase by 4/15 then I should have 4. I'll keep you in mind if I want to buy one or two more.

The SK mags are 10 rounds but come with either a flush or grip-extended floor plate. They can also use the VP9 15-round mags. And there's a sleeve to fix up the grip profile if you want to do that.

They also make a 12 or 13 round extension as well.  What is good is that the grip sleeve is actually part of the magazine base plate so no sliding up and off the gun.