Danno

Can we have this??

It's probably not illegal in NJ yet only because they haven't seen this video yet.  Imagine the panic in Trenton when they realize it is possible to attach a gun to a gun.  They already outlaw bayonet lugs due to the high number of crimes being committed with knives that are attached to guns  <_<

4 hours ago, 124gr9mm said:

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't thin there's anything in the current laws that ban you from storing a pistol in a stock.

But it could mke the gun "extra deadly"...

No legal problem I can see.  You're storing a gun in a gun.

1 hour ago, Bt Doctur said:

If you cant stop a threat with 4 shotgun rounds, then the pistol is worthless too.

99% of the time that's true.  But there's that 1%.  While I'm not usually one for gimmicks I can see utility in this.  

If a shotgun is your primary HD gun when you grab one outfitted with this you have your backup gun already with you.  Slower than drawing from a holster?  Sure, but if you're awakened in the middle of the night it saves the time of putting a holster on.  

Downside is if you lose your long gun you've lost all of them.  Nothing is 100%.

I think I've seen this for ARS too.

45 minutes ago, BobA said:

Could this be construed as concealed? 

Definitely concealed. Anyway you look at it.  Unless you're carrying the handgun unloaded as its in a secured (not locked) case.

Something to consider for a HD gun though.

2 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

http://www.muletac.com/

The AR version looks awesome.  And it is NJ legal 

I think I'd have to be fall over drunk for that to look "awesome", and the only reason it would be a possibility is because it used to happen with women I wouldn't otherwise have coitus with. 

4 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

I thought the whole point of a pistol was so that you could "fight your way to your carbine," or shotgun, or ?

Pistols are also useful when your long gun goes dry and they are still coming...and a lot of other reasons.