gunforhire

Busses are filling up. Reserve a spot ASAP!

59 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

I commented in the fb group that if they want people to actually go they need to put the location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect they are keeping it on the DL so the transportation companies don't catch any flack.  Remember what happened to the NRA meeting in NY a week or two ago, the venue cancelled because of some sort of threat.

13 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I suspect they are keeping it on the DL so the transportation companies don't catch any flack.  Remember what happened to the NRA meeting in NY a week or two ago, the venue cancelled because of some sort of threat.

^^^THIS^^^

I just got off the phone with Iggy Ortega an hour or so ago.  The exact location of buses is a well-guarded secret so no one gets to disrupt our plans.  This trip requires Joe Gun Owner to stop bitching & just SIGN-UP!  I realize it's hard for forum members to NOT HAVE AN OPINION, but that's exactly what's needed right now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smokin .50 said:

^^^THIS^^^

I just got off the phone with Iggy Ortega an hour or so ago.  The exact location of buses is a well-guarded secret so no one gets to disrupt our plans.  This trip requires Joe Gun Owner to have some faith and trust that the organizers have a solid plan and  will follow through.

Peeple tellz me sum times I am very many smart. :crazy:

@Smokin .50 I fixed that post for ya buddy.  I think that's what you really meant to say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scorpio64 said:

Peeple tellz me sum times I am very many smart. :crazy:

I betcha they do indeed!  Hell, I'm what most consider a 2A Leader & I don't even know where they all are leaving from, lol!  :) 

If I don't need ta know then NONE of you do!  It's only Wednesday, so instead of worrying about SH!T that ya don't need ta know RIGHT NOW, get on the phone and rile-up friends & neighbors so THEY COME TO TRENTON TOO!  Make USE of yer valuable time instead of pissing it away with yer OPINIONS (OMG, did I just type THAT??)!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deerpark said:

I'll probably go.  What time to get there?

Final details will probably be e-mailed to registrants sunday evening.  Organizers are maintaining tight opsec.   Rally begins at 0900 so figure out how long it takes to get to Trenton from your general pickup location and plan on ariving at your "key location" a half hour ahead of that.

2 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Final details will probably be e-mailed to registrants sunday evening.  Organizers are maintaining tight opsec.   Rally begins at 0900 so figure out how long it takes to get to Trenton from your general pickup location and plan on ariving at your "key location" a half hour ahead of that.

I'm most likely going to be driving up myself. 

Majority of my friends are jagoffs who arent into the 2A. 

I can be there at 9am. 

Can someone message me with any other necessary details? 

I would rather drive rather than going on a bus 30 miles South of me just to go North! Problem is I have trouble walking more than a few blocks! If I knew of a place I could park my car within a reasonable distance, I would much prefer it! Any ideas?

59 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Man - that's not a lot of time to plan...

lol, what's there to plan.  I already know I'm going to Farmingdale Monday morning to hop on a bus for a ride that will take about an hour and the rally starts at 0900.  The only details left are the exact location and time the bus departs.

Man - that's not a lot of time to plan...

Proper planning prevents piss poor performance. I understand the closely guarded secret but if people are lost because of it and thus rally ends up being less than 1,000 it is counter productive. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get where you are coming from but if you already know the general vicinity of the pick up point and receive an e-mail 12 hours before hand where the exact time and location is....  well.    Ya got google maps and them new fangled  GPS thingies and several hours to figure out how to get you the rest of the way there.

Honestly.  If you are really intent on standing up for your 2A rights, ain't nothing gonna stop you from being there either way.

• Like 1

I get where you are coming from but if you already know the general vicinity of the pick up point and receive an e-mail 12 hours before hand where the exact time and location is....  well.    Ya got google maps and them new fangled  GPS thingies and several hours to figure out how to get you the rest of the way there.

Honestly.  If you are really intent on standing up for your 2A rights, ain't nothing gonna stop you from being there either way.

I agree with you, but unfortunately many people are fickle, and they have become accustomed to having every minute of their lives planned. I am driving because none of the buses made sense to me. However I do stand by that they need to balance people's attitudes with fear of obstruction. I also hope the planners have an idea of head count. If we number in the hundreds we are doing more harm than good. For now I am trusting in the planners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1