gunforhire

Busses are filling up. Reserve a spot ASAP!

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

I agree with you, but unfortunately many people are fickle, and they have become accustomed to having every minute of their lives planned. I am driving because none of the buses made sense to me. However I do stand by that they need to balance people's attitudes with fear of obstruction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of my late and great relatives was involved in the planning for "operation overlord".  He told me "those poor sonsabitches didn't know where they were going or what exactly what they were doing until a couple hours before they stormed the beaches.".

Sometimes ya gotta fool your friends to fool your enemies.  You don't need to know every detail to be a good soldier.  You just have to have the will to fight and win and be ready when called upon.

I signed up for Bridgewater as the closest to me but it’s still 30 min north to get on a bus going 90 minutes south, so not ideal. I’m figuring on having to be at the bus at 7am. I’m hoping when they reveal the spot there are decent parking accommodations. If not I’ll end up taking the train anyway rather then driving there and spending another 30 min looking for parking. 

-Jim

2 hours ago, JimB1 said:

I signed up for Bridgewater as the closest to me but it’s still 30 min north to get on a bus going 90 minutes south, so not ideal. I’m figuring on having to be at the bus at 7am. I’m hoping when they reveal the spot there are decent parking accommodations. If not I’ll end up taking the train anyway rather then driving there and spending another 30 min looking for parking. 

-Jim

That's what I'm trying to avoid too... I'm in Bridgewater, but if the location's not the greatest for parking, I'm willing to have people park at my house and we'll carpool over to the parking spot - I have a Minivan so I can fit a few people.

• Like 1

I posted this in other threads and it seems one person found it to be griping. I assure you it is not. I just think logistically it makes more sense for those of us in Old Bridge, Monroe, Millstone, Upper Freehold, Allentown, Jamesburg, East Windsor, Hightstown, Manalapan, Marlboro, and of course West Windsor. It is not meant as any disrespect to those who organized the buses.

For those in the above areas I think the best route is to drive to Princeton Junction hop on train to Trenton and then walk or take bus to rally location. $5 to park in Princeton Junction, $5 for train each way ($2.45 Seniors, Disabled, and Child), and $2.50 for bus each way. Total $20 for most of us.

Trains leave

#3815 7:22AM arrives 7:38AM

#3817 7:56AM arrives 8:12AM

#3921 8:26AM arrives 8:45AM

Last train is cutting it close. Walk is 20 minutes. Buses leave every 10 min and take 4-7min. Hope info helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone PM me the location of the cheesequake bus.  The email is too vague for the exact location.
It's nowhere near Cheasquake. It's in Woodbridge. It's posted clearly in gunforhire forum.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk