Sign in to follow this  
DAHL

2nd amendment gathering Trenton NJ March 26th

I always hear complaints from gun owners about proposed anti-gun bills in Trenton but most of these people do nothing.. IMO, we do have a chance to modify the most draconian proposed laws that will be voted on soon. IF YOU CARE get off of your butt and down to Trenton NJ for the meeting by the war memorial next Monday morning beginning at 9AM. We need to send a message that our constitutional rights shall not be violated. The march should draw 1000's and many patriotic groups will be there.  Join in or be prepared to lose whatever rights you have left.

• Like 3

Hell yeah ill be there.  With lots of friends i know.  Above being one of them.   Were preaching to the choir here.  So talk to your friends about it.  Let them know how important this is on a constitutional level.  This is our United States of America.  And these dimwitted freaks want to destroy it. Theyre doing a good job at it.  Lets take our country back.  Semper Fi. 

• Like 2

I was there along with my son. I think they did a great job with the rally as far as speakers and organizing, but it wasn't as well attended as I would have liked to see. Most likely this was because it was a Monday morning, but compare the optics of maybe 1000 people who attended this compared to the hundreds of thousands who attended the March for Lies.

One of the speakers did make a great point that resonated with me. With the suffocating taxes, regulations, and infringements in NJ I have been looking to move to a more "free" state. Said gentleman brought up how MA, RI, and several other states were once free but have been overrun with liberal politicians and blue state transplants that swing the scales. Look what's happening in Florida and even PA as of late. We need to dig our heels and start fighting, not fleeing. It will only catch up sooner or later.

• Like 1