rtquig

It appears the fight is lost.

That's why I'm going to work tomorrow and looking at property in free states. No point in wasting my time chanting and carrying signs. 

The disease is spreading see Viriginia, Washington State, Florida, and Vermont. PA and NH aren't far behind.

If you have the cajones to drag them out in front of NJSP go for it. Its put up or shut up.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alex V said:

That's why I'm going to work tomorrow and looking at property in free states. No point in wasting my time chanting and carrying signs. 

Then why even own guns?  Like, do you even have a set of balls?

8 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

How nice for you.  However, if you are not going to jump in this thread to say something nice and encouraging, but instead of intimating we are all morons for wasting our time for something we believe in, just go away, m'kay.  thanks.

We still believe in something you obviously don't so please stop wasting our time by trying to sap our moral.  In the military, you would be ripe for a blanket party.

Never said you guys are morons. I just feel that your efforts are misplaced. 

The only way to change the course of New Jersey through direct action. What is the point of a rally when the people who's opinions you are trying to change are unwilling to change their opinions?

Do you genuinely believe that any politician who, tonight, has decided to vote Yes tomorrow I'll be influenced by the rally tomorrow? Really? Come on. You guys are smarter than that. I know you are. 

1 minute ago, Ray Ray said:

Then why even own guns?  Like, do you even have a set of balls?

LULZ. Says the guy who is making signs instead of loading mags and grabbing his plate carrier. 

If one guy goes in dressed to impress, then it's it's just crazy gun nut and exactly the reason why more laws are required. If 1,000 guys go in, shit can get done. There aren't 1,000 guys to do that. So I'm not wasting my time. 

1 minute ago, Alex V said:

Never said you guys are morons. I just feel that your efforts are misplaced. 

The only way to change the course of New Jersey through direct action. What is the point of a rally when the people who's opinions you are trying to change are unwilling to change their opinions?

Do you genuinely believe that any politician who, tonight, has decided to vote Yes tomorrow I'll be influenced by the rally tomorrow? Really? Come on. You guys are smarter than that. I know you are. 

You just don't get it.  We are trying to show our support for what we believe in.  And it isn't only the policians we are talking to, it's the voting public.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alex V said:

LULZ. Says the guy who is making signs instead of loading mags and grabbing his plate carrier. 

If one guy goes in dressed to impress, then it's it's just crazy gun nut and exactly the reason why more laws are required. If 1,000 guys go in, shit can get done. There aren't 1,000 guys to do that. So I'm not wasting my time. 

This is my second time to Trenton.  I was there in 2013.  Where were you?  Playing Xbox and jerking off.  

Adios fuck bag

• Like 2

Just now, Ray Ray said:

You just don't get it.  We are trying to show our support for what we believe in.  And it isn't only the policians we are talking to, it's the voting public.

The voting public who overwhelmingly voted for Murphy? Come on man. I love the enthusiasm but this won't change anything. It didn't change anything last time. They still passed the laws we just got lucky with Governor Fatass for a minute. 

I get it, believe me, I do, but 800 people with signs won't change a thing. I hope I am wrong, I but fear I am not. No one wants to do what needs to be done, that is why I say NJ is a lost cause. 

1 hour ago, Alex V said:

Sometimes you have to stand up and fight, even if you think you may lose.  There is no honor in running away with your tail between your legs.  At least if you take a stand, and lose, you will have lost with honor.

• Like 2

Just now, Ray Ray said:

This is my second time to Trenton.  I was there in 2013.  Where were you?  Playing Xbox and jerking off.  

Adios fuck bag

And what did you accomplish in 2013? All the laws were passed. You accomplished nothing. 

Just now, Scorpio64 said:

Sometimes you have to stand up and fight, even if you think you may lose.  There is no honor in running away with your tail between your legs.  At least if you take a stand, and lose, you will have lost with honor.

Standing with a sign is not taking a stand. It's the same stupid thing we made fun of happening yesterday. 

It won't work. 

4 minutes ago, Alex V said:

Indeed, we are done. 

If we had more people like you, we'd be speaking German or Japanese.  Sell your guns and tape your nuts to your ass, put on a dress and go dancing.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

If we had more people like you, we'd be speaking German or Japanese.  Sell your guns and tape your nuts to your ass, put on a dress and go dancing.

Hahah. Someone is animated. Yes, we defeated the Germans and the Japanese by making signs and going to rallies. That's exactly what we did.

Why are you telling me to sell my guns? I'm not the one saying we should use markers and poster board to defend our rights, you are. Might as well sell your guns and buy more crayons. 

Edit: and talk about projection. You are the one who has a tranny from a movie as your avatar and you are telling me to tuck my balls and put on a dress? Dude. Really? Glass houses much?

19 minutes ago, Alex V said:

so you'll be loading mags and wearing a plate carrier? I'll let my girlfriend know, she's a state trooper, they'll laugh while the swat team picks you off.

Hahah. Someone is animated. Yes, we defeated the Germans and the Japanese by making signs and going to rallies. That's exactly what we did.

Why are you telling me to sell my guns? I'm not the one saying we should use markers and poster board to defend our rights, you are. Might as well sell your guns and buy more crayons. 
I see you got your beer muscles on and want to play keyboard commando. Didn't I offer you an invite to come down to Monmouth Arms, sit down across from each other, and you declined? Yet you are going to storm the statehouse tonight? My suggestion is to sleep it off.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JR88USMC said:

so you'll be loading mags and wearing a plate carrier? I'll let my girlfriend know, she's a state trooper, they'll laugh while the swat team picks you off.

No, I'll be going to work so that I don't waste my vacation time. You totally missed the point.

Just now, capt14k said:

I see you got your beer muscles on and want to play keyboard commando. Didn't I offer you an invite to come down to Monmouth Arms, sit down across from each other, and you declined? Yet you are going to storm the statehouse tonight? My suggestion is to sleep it off.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oye. This douche again. Dude, calm down. Take the cock out of your mouth and breath. 

I'm not following what you're saying when you say "making signs rather than loading mags and putting on a plate carrier" so you suggest revolting against the government? I really don't know what you're trying to say other than trying to sound like an internet tough guy.

1 minute ago, JR88USMC said:

I'm not following what you're saying when you say "making signs rather than loading mags and putting on a plate carrier" so you suggest revolting against the government? I really don't know what you're trying to say other than trying to sound like an internet tough guy.

What I'm saying is that singing songs and carrying signs won't change the outcome tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, JR88USMC said:

What I'm saying is that singing songs and carrying signs won't change the outcome tomorrow. 

Good of luck tomorrow guys. 

26 minutes ago, Alex V said:

Indeed, we are done. 

So let me get this straight! According to you, anything short of attempting to overthrow the government of New Jersey by force will be a waste of time? Oh, by the way, we won't be singing songs either!

You be sure to enjoy the freedoms you gained by others efforts! You're welcome!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

So let me get this straight! According to you, anything short of attempting to overthrow the government of New Jersey by force will be a waste of time? Oh, by the way, we won't be singing songs either!

You be sure to enjoy the freedoms you gained by others efforts! You're welcome!

There are other ways, for sure, but a few hundred people with t-shirts and signs trying to change the minds of closed minded individuals isn't one of them. 

Delusions of grandeur much? I don't remember you being on the village commons in Lexington in 1775.

I will gain no freedoms by what you do today. No one will.  At best we get to keep what we have now, but we will gain nothing.

"Singing songs and carrying signs" is a lyric from For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield.  A protest song. It was a joke. Calm down skippy.