Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Can you share a precision rifle

33 minutes ago, NJJim said:

I agree with the issues you mention. But, they are to do with the rifle fitting the shooter. "Comfort".

Their are many my better. But with magnifying optics, the variables are person specific.  

38 minutes ago, Shane45 said:

Perhaps we use a bit different terminology. I dont consider some of these "comfort" items. For example, eye box. Not really a comfort thing so much as it is being set up correctly to function. I pick my scope position on my rail, for example, by finding my NPA shooting prone and then I find it shooting sitting. Then I split the difference between the two so that I can have a good eyebox for different positions. Many people set up their scope for the bench and then cant figure out why they are all out of sorts when they go prone.

OK you win. "No you can't share. It just won't work honey. You need to get your own so you can achieve your full potential. Shooting mine will hold you back."

My point was the rifle will shoot the same no matter who presses the trigger. The rifle does not know one shooter from another.

• Like 1

Well not to continue to add to your sensitivity, but that wasnt the question in my opinion. I also add that i still disagree. If the seating position of one person in a vehicle is good for that person to fully press the gas, but is to far for another person to fully press the gas, it doesnt matter if the cars top speed is 168 mpg. Person 2 will not achieve it. This is actually a true statement. "You need to get your own so you can achieve your full potential. "  Which drives the question of if person 2 is seeking full potential or is just having fun. If fun for #2 is the goal, then your probably ok if its not grossly different.

• Like 1