Sign in to follow this  
BobA

New Jersey to Spend $2m a Year on “Gun Buybacks.” Again.

You know, I am going to run out and buy a dozen crappy $50 shit single shot shotguns and turn them in for $130 a piece and get my own tax money back from NJ. If they are going to do stupid stuff with my money, they deserve to be scammed. 

Sad part is the end of the day, NJ will be so deep in the red we will never get out from under the crushing debt NJ has.

I personally know at least 6 families looking to get out of NJ in the next year or two and they aren’t gun people, the taxes are just killing them. :( I am stuck behind enemy lines for another few years though... 

-Jim

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

They disarm us.....They Own Us.

You live here?  Then they already do.  Letting you have a few firearms under "special" circumstances helps to keep you in line with your mouth shut.  

Me and @Cemeterys Gun Blob where at the one in Jersey City in 2011?  

I had a broken, single shot 20 gauge and a 12 gauge side by side that had a broken hammer.  I got 300 bucks for two guns worth maybe 100 bucks.  That money funded other guns.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Me and @Cemeterys Gun Blob where at the one in Jersey City in 2011?  

I had a broken, single shot 20 gauge and a 12 gauge side by side that had a broken hammer.  I got 300 bucks for two guns worth maybe 100 bucks.  That money funded other guns.  

Id rather have $300 less in taxes, and part the guns out for the $100 and up. And not be involved in some feel good measure that has zero effect on crime. I’m with @PK90

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Id rather have $300 less in taxes, and part the guns out for the $100 and up. And not be involved in some feel good measure that has zero effect on crime. I’m with @PK90

I would rather have the 300 clams to put towards a new ghat.  And it did feel good to buy that new gun knowing the old guns where going to a good home.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I would rather have the 300 clams to put towards a new ghat.  And it did feel good to buy that new gun knowing the old guns where going to a good home.

And I would rather have 300 virgins that will - ok wait we're getting off track here.  

• Like 1