Golf battery

Resistance at the rally?

No way! Anyone stupid enough to be an anti is also too stupid to know that we can't carry in this state! For all they know, we are all carrying!

Funny how I spent the day today in Philadelphia running errands and had my Sig on me the whole time. In Trenton at the rally, I can't even be trusted with a stick for my sign!:mad:

• Like 2

If they do show up, play it cool and make them be the aggressors. Pretty sure the press will show up so we need to make sure we look and act like the adults in the room, if you know what I mean...

You ever see Roadhouse? “Be nice until it’s time to not be nice” Then let the cooler handle it. In this case the State Police who will be on site.

-Jim

No way! Anyone stupid enough to be an anti is also too stupid to know that we can't carry in this state! For all they know, we are all carrying!

Funny how I spent the day today in Philadelphia running errands and had my Sig on me the whole time. In Trenton at the rally, I can't even be trusted with a stick for my sign!:mad:

@JohnnyB How did you get a Philly Permit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

@JohnnyB How did you get a Philly Permit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cap,

As Brian stated above, the NH non resident permit is GTG in Philly and everywhere else in PA. At least so far!:)

• Like 1

Well that is good to know about Philly. So much for the information the instructors of my Utah class gave. They said the Utah Permit was not good in Philly and I assumed NH wasn't as well. I should have known they were wrong when they said a NJ Resident could not open carry anywhere in PA without a Utah Pemit. Learned something new today. I thought I had a way to get a Philly Permit that I didn't even need.

Utah Class I took was before Reprococity Agreement was cancelled. I have NH now as well.

15 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Not a lot of news exposure on the rally.  NJ 101.5 did a piece earlier this month and all the other rally related news is from the NRA, Ammo Land and other pro 2A sources.

Which is why they will stay sway.  They had their moment today and they do not want to bring attention to our time in the spotlight, even though ours is much dimmer.

3 hours ago, capt14k said:

Well that is good to know about Philly. So much for the information the instructors of my Utah class gave. They said the Utah Permit was not good in Philly and I assumed NH wasn't as well. I should have known they were wrong when they said a NJ Resident could not open carry anywhere in PA without a Utah Pemit. Learned something new today. I thought I had a way to get a Philly Permit that I didn't even need.

Utah Class I took was before Reprococity Agreement was cancelled. I have NH now as well.

I could be way off here but I think any CCW permit allows for SEVERELY LIMITED open carry in PA with MANY PRNJ like transport laws! The NH permit allows you full CCW rights in the entire state, including Philadelphia.

I could be way off here but I think any CCW permit allows for SEVERELY LIMITED open carry in PA with MANY PRNJ like transport laws! The NH permit allows you full CCW rights in the entire state, including Philadelphia.
I'm pretty sure no permit is needed for open carry in PA outside of vehicle for any citizen of any state except in Philly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk