gunforhire

No excuse to not be in Trenton tomorrow. And yours truly will be the MC!

3 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

See you tomorrow! By the way Ant, will there be refreshments on the buses?:mutley:I just listened  to the show and loved the rant!

There will be carving stations of tofu! LOL You have no idea, its non stop today on the range phones. At least 30 complaints today about bus locations. YOU. CANNOT. MAKE. THIS. SHIT. UP!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SJG said:

Any buses for Union County?

FINAL TRENTON BUS LOGISTICS

Thank you again for registering for an ANJRPC rally bus for the Trenton Gun Owner Rally on Monday, March 26. 

This email contains the complete list of bus pickup information.

General Information: 

Departure times to Trenton vary based on location. 

All buses will depart for home from Trenton at 3:30 p.m

Contact email address for questions about buses: [email protected] Please include your phone number when emailing.

Every bus will have a bus captain who will be your direct point of contact on the day of the rally.

Please plan for your own snacks and refreshments on both ways of the bus trip.

Please do not address questions about buses to our friends at Gun For Hire, who were nice enough to set up a bus registration portal for us, but who are not directly involved in bus logistics.

COMPLETE LIST OF BUS INFORMATION

WOODLAND PARK BUSES: Will depart for Trenton at 6:30 a.m. from the American Legion Post at 410 Mount Pleasant Ave., Woodland Park, NJ. Note: Do not park at Gun For Hire / Woodland Park Range.

HIGHLAND LAKES / CHERRY RIDGE RANGE BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 6:00 a.m. from Cherry Ridge Range, 100 Range Road, Highland Lakes, NJ. If you are unfamiliar with the location of Cherry Ridge Range, please do NOT rely on GPS, as some systems could misroute you to a dirt road. Complete directions to Cherry Ridge and GPS coordinates are available here. 

CARNEY'S POINT / SALEM COUNTY SPORTSMEN BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from Salem County Sportsmen's Club, 273 Route 40, Carney's Point, NJ 08069. Note: Some GPS systems may show the town as Penns Grove.

ATLANTIC CITY BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 6:30 a.m. from the Atlantic City Service Plaza - Galloway off of the Garden State Parkway. Click here for information and directions: The bus will be at the southern part of the rest stop. 

BRIDGEWATER BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from Duke Island Park, Old York Road, Bridgewater, NJ. Click here for information: When you enter, make a right onto Park Drive and proceed to the second parking lot on your left. That parking lot is near the corner of Park Drive and Jaycee Road.

CHEESEQUAKE / WOODBRIDGE BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from the commuter parking lot adjacent to 237 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.

FORKED RIVER / LACEY BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from the Forked River Service Area - Lanoka Harbor off of the Garden State Parkway. Click here for information and directions. The bus will be at the southern part of the rest stop.

FARMINGDALE BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from 462 Squankum Yellowbrook Road, Farmingdale, NJ. Please only park on the left-hand side of the parking lot as you enter. 

PINE BROOK BUS: Will depart for Trenton at 7:00 a.m. from 330 Changebridge Road, Pine Brook, NJ.

The non stop calls and complaints about the busses have not slowed down today. Hopefully that is a sign that more people are coming.

I will need blood pressure medication soon, lord help me (us)!

Unfortunately I’m unable to attend. While I had planned on coming, an emergency meeting with directors was called for 10am tomorrow. Can’t miss it. 

Give them hell peeps. I’m sorry to let you down. 

3 hours ago, gunforhire said:

The non stop calls and complaints about the busses have not slowed down today. Hopefully that is a sign that more people are coming.

I will need blood pressure medication soon, lord help me (us)!

Has anyone complained that the Patriots team plane won’t be picking them up at Teterboro?

• Like 1

But too close to Philly.  That's the only place ever I hear a sub called a hoagie.

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone complained that the Patriots team plane won’t be picking them up at Teterboro?

I doubt they’d fly and eagles fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to figure out a bus from Transit Center to the Park since Anthony has every Uber driver in Trenton shuttling refreshments. :lol:

Buses leave every ten minutes and it is a 4-7 minute ride. 20 minute walk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk