ireman412

Hi from Blackwood.

Name is Bill, came up from Florida  to be close to my son and grandchildren. Wow, what a shock after living in Florida where everything was legal, no gun state registration. Still trying to navigate all the laws and restrictions. 

I am getting into long range and precision shooting. Hope to eventually join the 1000 yd. and mile club.

Welcome, Bill.

The crowd here in South Jersey you want to meet will be at Cumberland Riflemen (Millville) the weekend of April 7/8 at the only 600yd range in the state.

Check out the program at http://www.cumberlandmatches.com

Introduce yourself to me at the match registration window either Saturday or Sunday.

Brian

• Like 1

Just now, ireman412 said:

Should I bring along my rifles?

If that question was for me, if you want to shoot the Cumberland match(es) then YES.

Saturday is an 88 shot match, Sunday is a 66 (plus extra sighters on the first target) shot match.

Having 200, 300 and 600 yd zeroes for Saturday would be great. Sunday is all 600.

Saturday registration opens by 0700, Sunday by 0800. The gate on Rt 49 will be locked open on match days so non-members can enter. The 600yd range is straight back from the entrance.

1 minute ago, njJoniGuy said:

If that question was for me, if you want to shoot the Cumberland match(es) then YES.

Saturday is an 88 shot match, Sunday is a 66 (plus extra sighters on the first target) shot match.

Having 200, 300 and 600 yd zeroes for Saturday would be great. Sunday is all 600.

Saturday registration opens by 0700, Sunday by 0800. The gate on Rt 49 will be locked open on match days so non-members can enter. The 600yd range is straight back from the entrance.

I think that question was for you Brian! I should not have jumped the gun....So to speak!